• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lauren will play for Cameroon again

The Mini

Not gonna happen. He retired Internationally to prolong his domestic careerand he's past his best.

Sol man

I knew he was going to come out of retirement. It often happens when a player retires at a young age

mauapa

he may find himself lost his firsteam position to toure permenantly after he come back from the african cup

titi

Something is not right with this, i mean if he wanted to look after his arsenal career surely it makes sense to stay away from Cameroon. The pressure he is under for his place makes this decision even more hard to understand. Maybe there will be changes and he foresees this and misses playing for his country.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom