• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a weird signing but I have always thought that Kola was being paid too much to be a back up. He’s also valuable, surely worth at least 10M.

You get this wallad in on lower wages and let him and Tierney battle it out. Sell the loser (probably Kurzawa) in a couple seasons and hopefully recoup the fee.

Malky

Established Member
The over reaction to Tierneys injury on here is mad, he's out with a dislocated shoulder, it's not like a reoccurring muscle or ligament problem, it was a freak injury. People making out like he'd done and his careers a right off.
For the people complaining about this, what's the alternative? We're short on funds with a squad needing rebuilt, Tierney's out until March, Kola has his injury problems, so what's the alternative? Keep playing Saka, or Nelson or Xhaka at LB? Should we sign a complete unknown that loads of posters will claim they know loads about from 4mins of a Youtube vid?
Interested to know what the moaners want us to do?

LG10

This is good business for a back up lb. kurzawa was a beast at Monaco but haven’t really followed him at psg. He’s great offensively which is all you need to be a decent full back nowadays.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he really going to cost us 5M because 6 month left of his contract then it could be good deal my only problem is giving him 5 years contract will problem if he not performing.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I feel like this is an Arteta signing, technically he's excellent and loves to go forward but according to PSG fans he doesnt have enough motivation and is a terrible defender.
Its a huge risk but maybe Arteta feels he can get his motivation back and he fits in the system Arteta is trying to play.

Jae

The over reaction to Tierneys injury on here is mad, he's out with a dislocated shoulder, it's not like a reoccurring muscle or ligament problem, it was a freak injury. People making out like he'd done and his careers a right off.
For the people complaining about this, what's the alternative? We're short on funds with a squad needing rebuilt, Tierney's out until March, Kola has his injury problems, so what's the alternative? Keep playing Saka, or Nelson or Xhaka at LB? Should we sign a complete unknown that loads of posters will claim they know loads about from 4mins of a Youtube vid?
Interested to know what the moaners want us to do?

It's always the same mate, people go on about wanting players for ages then as soon as they get here they are labelled as not good enough. Happened with Torreira, Laca and now Pepe and Tierney.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Bit of a weird signing but I have always thought that Kola was being paid too much to be a back up. He’s also valuable, surely worth at least 10M.

You get this wallad in on lower wages and let him and Tierney battle it out. Sell the loser (probably Kurzawa) in a couple seasons and hopefully recoup the fee.

Well said - isn't Osei-Tutu coming back in the summer anyways ?
Was having some hopes with him as I liked what I've seen in the summer. Didn't watch Bochum to be honest, no idea as to how he's doing.

Last edited:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

Who will pay Kola's fee though? Unless he decides to take a cut, he wont be leaving.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You’re such a downer.

Footballers get injured man.

Yeah but Arsenal is always ravaged by injuries every season, whos smart idea was to buy a player who was already injured? We literally bought him while he was injured and he was out for over 3 months, just to get injured again.

Even Ornstein was reporting on the shoulder injury before it happened. ‘Footballers get injured’ isn’t good enough when you buy injury prone players who are already injured when you’re buying them.

I’m not ok with going into the season with both our first choice fullbacks being injured, we really need to stop buying injury prone players.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's always the same mate, people go on about wanting players for ages then as soon as they get here they are labelled as not good enough. Happened with Torreira, Laca and now Pepe and Tierney.

We didn’t even know about these players to want them that badly apart from Lacazette.

Also how we meant to react when they come here and we get worse? Torreira, Laca and Pepe have all been disappointing most of their Arsenal careers and Tierney is a crock.

Hjalmaar

We didn’t even know about these players to want them that badly apart from Lacazette.

Also how we meant to react when they come here and we get worse? Torreira, Laca and Pepe have all been disappointing most of their Arsenal careers and Tierney is a crock.
Who do you want?

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
We do need a left-back. Can't say I know much about the guy, but he's still young enough to do a job in the PL.

If we get a good price for Kola in the summer to use it to strengthen other areas, I'm sure this guy could be an able deputy to Tierney

Sanis

Would make much more sense to take someone on loan as a stop gap (surely there are available players at fullback position) than signing flop from PSG long term, who also seems to have problems with attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom