• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 25/02/07

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
They used to have a 'proper' forum search option but not anymore for some reason.

Seriously, you can SEE a few of the Chelsea players actually kicking the yiddo on the floor ffs.

What's the bets **** all will happen.

And Ade got banned for 4 games for **** all.

What a joke.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Well yeah, banning both the **** yiddos goes without saying.

probably bring out a book though for the Sp**s Firm ****ing sheep.

hertyid

Invincible said:
No, didn't know.

Oh, and they should ban that Spud fan who hit Lampard too.

Agreed he was a complete ***** and I hope he's never allowed back into WHL. We all hate Fat Frank Lampard but that doesn't condone running onto the field and having a dig.

Cashley Cole was kicking him on the floor so it'll be interesting to see if he gets any comeuppance. I doubt it.

As for Chelsea tonight, they stifled us completely, just played a game of shut-out. When we went for it in the second half they grabbed a wonder goal on the break and then a second from SWP (ridiculously good strike for such a poor player). Carvalho should've gone for the penalty, no idea why he didn't, but credit to the boring bastards from West London, they killed the game just like they always do.

Invincible

Established Member
I'm pretty sure **** all will happen to them.

You know the double standards.

Wenger's charged for dubbing the CC Final linesman a 'liar'.

While Jose calls Micky Mouse head Riley 'filho da puta' and gets away with it.

hertyid

Invincible said:
I'm pretty sure f**k all will happen to them.

You know the double standards.

Wenger's charged for dubbing the CC Final linesman a 'liar'.

While Jose calls Micky Mouse head Riley 'filho da puta' and gets away with it.

Carvalho brings down Berbatov in the box and is the last man. Does he get sent off? Not a chance.

awooga83

Established Member
Sp**s lost the tie at the bridge Chelsea were there for you then and some poor tactical decisions allowed them back in.

hertyid

awooga83 said:
Sp**s lost the tie at the bridge Chelsea were there for you then and some poor tactical decisions allowed them back in.

I agree in part. But Berbatov got injured and then Gardner fractured his leg but we didn't have any subs left. Everything went against us in the end, including our own naivety. But it'll come in time. A win at WHL and a draw at Stamford Bridge after having not beaten them for 32 games, and losing the majority, will do me for now.

hertyid

thegame24 said:
yea Sp**s f*d it up

god i hate chelsea and cole, i really hate man utd too.

You have to hate Chelsea more surely? Not only do they represent everything that it wrong with football today, they also play the most boring football of the top four sides. They're basically just a glorified Blackburn/Bolton. You wonder what Wenger or Ferguson could have done with all that money. The mind boggles...

awooga83

Established Member
The worst thing about Chelsea this year is they look vunerable like they haven't in their previous winning sides and teams are taking them all the way in alot of matches but they still come out winning, thats the bad part it would be great if they were constantly failing but they keep pulling through.

famous no 10

Established Member
hertyid said:
thegame24 said:
yea Sp**s f*d it up

You have to hate Chelsea more surely? Not only do they represent everything that it wrong with football today, they also play the most boring football of the top four sides. They're basically just a glorified Blackburn/Bolton. You wonder what Wenger or Ferguson could have done with all that money. The mind boggles...

Agree on all points.

KingReyes

Established Member
The most disgraceful thing about that fan attacking Lampard was..

1.He should have attacked Cole.

2.Cole and his mates actually being all tough and kicking the fan when the stewards had him down. Not surprised to see that from Cole though, he really is a lowlife mug.

lagos

Established Member
Not sure where to put this but i am livid! Did anybody see the manu middlesborough incident at the end? surely rooney should have gotten a yellow and subsequently a red! The ref put his hands to his pocket to pull out a card and bottled it! To make matters worse some caller just asked a question on youreon skysports as to why the eferee put his hand to his pocket after the incident, can you believe gary newborn's response was "to put his card away can we move on to another caller"

I never really took the whole conspiracy against Arsenal stuff seriously but surely if that was one of our players.....................

famous no 10

Established Member
Disgraceful from that spuds fan but I really think Chelskis celebration was asking for it, even down to the manager,,,and to see Cole and others kicking the "fan" when he was down and covered by stewards was terrible.

It's incidents like these that can last for years with supporters. Chelski are classless.

famous no 10

Established Member
...and I suppose Chelski will be heralded as heroes for dealing with a hooligan, probably be awarded points or something...if we did it we wouldn't hear the last of it.

Invincible

Established Member
KingReyes said:
The most disgraceful thing about that fan attacking Lampard was..

1.He should have attacked Cole.

2.Cole and his mates actually being all tough and kicking the fan when the stewards had him down. Not surprised to see that from Cole though, he really is a lowlife mug.
Cashley is a ****ing *****.

He's only good at kicking, he would bottle a fight big style.

Invincible

Established Member
hertyid said:
thegame24 said:
yea Sp**s f*d it up

To be fair, Sp*rs at least play football, as for Chelski......

j'nuh

Could someone please tell me exactly what happened with Lampard/nutter yid/Cole and the Rooney incident that Lagos is fuming about?

Cheers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom