• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 25/02/07

dos1986

Established Member
Its sad that someone would run onto a pitch and swing a punch at another human being simply beause they lost a game of football

have you got nothing better to do than be so hate filled over football?

its only a game ffs, you probably care more than the players do

if they win the league do you get a medal?

no you still go back to your sh1tty little lives spouting sh1t and getting worked up over ronaldo's diving and a referee not giving a card

some people are quite sad and need to get a life instead of living it through 11 millionaires who couldnt give a **** about you.

Im losing interest by the minute nowadays.

Although saying that you have to take into account that the guy tried to hit Lumpard :lol:

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
tit.gif

He also gets a kicking from the Chelsea players when wrestled to the floor.

Got to be the most pathetic swing ever :lol:

Invincible

Established Member
dos1986 said:
Its sad that someone would run onto a pitch and swing a punch at another human being simply beause they lost a game of football

have you got nothing better to do than be so hate filled over football?

its only a game ffs, you probably care more than the players do

if they win the league do you get a medal?

no you still go back to your sh1tty little lives spouting sh1t and getting worked up over ronaldo's diving and a referee not giving a card

some people are quite sad and need to get a life instead of living it through 11 millionaires who couldnt give a f**k about you.

Im losing interest by the minute nowadays.

Although saying that you have to take into account that the guy tried to hit Lumpard :lol:
I know, anyone would be tempted by the chance of hitting that ****. :lol:

You can't blame him really, could you? :lol:

Credit to him for having the balls to get on the pitch and attack him. :lol:

lagos

Established Member
j'nuh said:
Could someone please tell me exactly what happened with Lampard/nutter yid/Cole and the Rooney incident that Lagos is fuming about?

Cheers.

A borough player made a rash challenge on Ronaldo, Rooney reacted violently, the ref reach to his pocket to book him, then probably thinking to himself "it's Wayne Rooney I've already booked him", bottled it. Even the commentator said "surely Rooney is off"

j'nuh

lagosgooner said:
j'nuh said:
Could someone please tell me exactly what happened with Lampard/nutter yid/Cole and the Rooney incident that Lagos is fuming about?

Cheers.

A borough player made a rash challenge on Ronaldo, Rooney reacted violently, the ref reach to his pocket to book him, then probably thinking to himself "it's Wayne Rooney I've already booked him", bottled it. Even the commentator said "surely Rooney is off"

No surprises there then.

I was thinking recently that there is a strong strong case for foreign refs in the prem. I'd say maybe a little bit less than half the players in the prem are foreign now so why not? Would probably restore a bit of parity to the decisions we get. Off topic i know.

LostAndFound

hertyid said:
thegame24 said:
yea Sp**s f*d it up

god i hate chelsea and cole, i really hate man utd too.

You have to hate Chelsea more surely? Not only do they represent everything that it wrong with football today, they also play the most boring football of the top four sides. They're basically just a glorified Blackburn/Bolton. You wonder what Wenger or Ferguson could have done with all that money. The mind boggles...

Not sure about Ferguson, but I bet Arsène would have used the cash to buy roughly 200 under-18s.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tristan

hertyid said:
Carvalho brings down Berbatov in the box and is the last man. Does he get sent off? Not a chance.

There were 3 other Chelsea players around. If Carvalho hadn't made the challenge Terry was a step away from making one himself. Diarra was not far behind.

jackycreegs

tristan said:
hertyid said:
Carvalho brings down Berbatov in the box and is the last man. Does he get sent off? Not a chance.

There were 3 other Chelsea players around. If Carvalho hadn't made the challenge Terry was a step away from making one himself. Diarra was not far behind.

There's no way on earth that any other Chelsea player would have been able to stop Berbatov shooting. They were a few yards either side of him, he was clear through on Cech. It was a blatant sending off.

tristan

Might not have been able to stop him but it wasn't clearly one-on-one with Carvalho. Although when I first saw the play I thought it was a red as well.

jackycreegs

tristan said:
Might not have been able to stop him but it wasn't clearly one-on-one with Carvalho. Although when I first saw the play I thought it was a red as well.

They couldn't stop him, so it was a clear goalscoring opportunity, so it was a red card.

I've just seen it again on Sky Sports News. Cole was about 5 yards to his right and Terry about 3 yards diagonally behind him. No one else anywhere near. Blatant red card.

tristan

Well the only explanations I can offer then are either:

a. it's not a professional foul/red card if there's a defender in line with you, ie. you aren't the single last defender (Cole being in line with Carvalho)

or

b. the referee bottled it

I'm inclined to believe b.

famous no 10

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
English football's rotten to the core.

It's a f****g joke and I can see myself finally knocking The Arsenal on the head when Wenger does.

Bollocks to it.

http://www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... sp?a=57965

Ahh, come on man...

Sooner or later the travesty of the F.A. incompetence and the soft treatment for chelski will have to stop...we can't just feel sorry for ourselves and think the whole of the football World is against us, that's just paranoia...I'm still optimistic that this circus of Abramovich will eventually cease and the blip that WAS chelski will be over.

They have it coming to them.

patrick42uk

Established Member
seeing those chelsea players kick the guy whilst he was on the floor has to be up there with one of the most shocking things i'v witnessed watching a football game. i cant believe the chelsea players are getting away with it. i'm trying to imagine how completely different the reaction would be if it was toure, ade and eboue that did the same thing. i'd bet my house that the fan would have been portrayed as the victim and a couple of months ban for each would follow.

patrick42uk

Established Member
f.a. really should be having words with cole, mikel drogba and terry but i guess it would take balls to upset chelsea's bid for a treble.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
English football's rotten to the core.

It's a f****g joke and I can see myself finally knocking The Arsenal on the head when Wenger does.

Bollocks to it.

http://www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... sp?a=57965

Ahh, come on man...

Sooner or later the travesty of the F.A. incompetence and the soft treatment for chelski will have to stop...we can't just feel sorry for ourselves and think the whole of the football World is against us, that's just paranoia...I'm still optimistic that this circus of Abramovich will eventually cease and the blip that WAS chelski will be over.

They have it coming to them.

Dreamland mate, a guy like him doesn't invest the cash he has without making things as 'secure' as they can be.

It's so ****ing obvious everyone can see it.

As for the Chelsea players not kicking the guy - are you blind???

You can SEE Drogba STAMP on the dude ffs.

I mean just look before the 'mob' gets broken up you can SEE Drogba swing his leg back (on the right) to give him another dig.

Plus Lampard doing **** knows what on the other side.

I'm not feeling sorry for ourselves, just thoroughly utterly totally ****ed off with it all.

Wenger's right - it IS dishonest.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
For as long as I can remember we have never had any favours from the FA. Thats just the way it is, i'm sure there are plenty of backhanders going on, money talks!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom