• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC – Bradford vs Arsenal– 7:45pm – 11/12/12 - SS2

Jbruin

Established Member
I think if Jack went after Gervais it'd end up like the Drill Sgt. and Pvt. Pyle from Full Metal Jacket :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQPLewGR9k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQPLewGR9k</a>

If it's not obvious, Jack is the Drill Sgt. and Pvt. Pyle is like Gervais trying to play football.

Glovegun

Established Member
People should stop being so ****ing snobby towards the League Cup. A trophy is a trophy.

Get real and stop playing Football Manager. We aren't going to win the Champions League and we aren't going to sign Falcao.

I honestly don't know what impression people on these messageboards get from watching Arsenal, but in the ground, on the coaches on away trips, the cafs on the morning of home games, and during pre-match beers in the Chapman, the Gunners and the Pins I can assure you 100% that the people in there would quite happily take the League Cup.

evoh_1

Established Member
No one is snobby about the league cup I love the matches as they are cheap and you can get all your mates down, would have loved a run at the final but we stumbled by going into a match with no plan to deal with them or press our strengths.

MaestroCesc

dpt49 said:
The 8-2 was far worse.
I don't particularly hate Bradford and I couldn't really get worked up about League Cup quarter final.
That is best left to spuds supporters who consider it a major trophy.

The league is the measure of a greatness and to get thrashed by a club I despise, conceding eight goals, after one of the worst transfer windows ever, was almost unbearable.

Also any loss to spuds is worse, especially when we were winning 2-0, that is embarrassing.

To be honest I wasn't that surprised. The only thing that surprised me was how many first team regulars played.

I would rather win our next three PL games than get to the League Cup final anyway.

Ask any spuds supporter what they prefer, a League Cup trophy or their run in the CL. Who remembers who won the League Cup.?
Only clubs who have no chance of winning anything else.
That mentality is completely wrong, why cant we win the next three games and beat Bradford, its not too much to ask.

That cup was very important to us this season, dont act like it wasnt

eye4goal

Established Member
SomGooner said:
Now go after Gervais next please Jack.

Gervais is probably the hardest worker in the team, he can't be faulted for application or effort. He is lacking in other departments

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Stillmatic said:
This has probably already been said, funny how our two english players scored their penalties and all our foreigners missed...

Yep, which brings us back to the worries regarding how well Messi would do on a cold and rainy night at Stoke for example. That's basically why I'm against Wenger's plan to sign him in January.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Ox scored a penalty but stunk worse than Gervinho when he came on tbf, he was passing it out for throws under no pressure & his crossing was downright awful. This kid really needs to pick it up, the season is passing him by right now.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom