• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: WBA vs Arsenal | 16/12/03

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Confirmed Arsenal line-up:

Graham Stack

Lauren
Martin Keown
Stathis Tavlaridis
Gael Clichy

Sylvain Wiltord
Ray Parlour
Edu
David Bentley

Nwankwo Kanu
Jeremie Aliadiere

AFCG7

Established Member
hmm .. no Cesc then.. i was looking forward to him v one of the bigger clubs to see how he goes

thegame24

Established Member
bentley messing up a lot of passes, next bergkamp?

defence is really messed up too thats upsetting cause we got greek defender and hes crap :(

Mark

Established Member
we're getting away with some nasty fouls in the area. west brom could've had 2 penalties already according to 5live commentators.

thegame24

Established Member
yea a bit of a dive though, but could have been given, anyway play should have stopped cause bentley was fouled so justice was done.

Mark

Established Member
taviliridis is crap. he panicks whenever someone attacks and just ends up fowling them.

thegame24

Established Member
hes not panicking hes probably just pissed off and doesnt care . all greek defenders are like that. watch greece in the euro, great attack Piss poor defence

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, thats why they never go anywhere.... heh...

everytime i hear a WBA attack happening, i hear Tavlaridis' name being mentioned as "getting beat".....

patrick42uk

Established Member
man of the match for me has been tavliridis, he has dealt with everything except when he got booked. His attitude looks a bit suspect, but take nothing away from his performance today. its been top rate

Top Bottom