• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup 2019/20

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

What the hell is he talking about...City signed the best natural talent Manchester has ever seen!

kPXi6FjTLhM7aoHjdz7FWrqiWS6.jpg

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
City have picked up guys like Garcia, Bernabe and others from La Masia. These guys are highly thought of, and obviously been lured by Pep and the former Barca mafia at City now.

I don’t see how they get minutes though,

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Only 19. Someone like him can refuse a new deal in the future and probably join any English club he wants. So no rush for him.

Patrick Roberts didn’t amount to much though.

He was in the same youth set up as Sancho. It takes one glance to see what playing time does to your career with such talent.

Sancho is set to be a key player in the Euros squad, Foden has the talent to be there but not getting near enough games to showcase it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Utd are weird. Some games you honestly think they’re on the verge of breaking through. As a whole the likes of Fred, Martial (when fit) and Rashford have gone up a level or two.

Even in big games they can look absolutely lethal and an actual proper team. Then every other game they just look absolute sh*te.

I know teams are sitting back and Utd struggle to break them down but they look so bad so often. Baffling.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
A top manager would back themselves at Utd. Unlimited spending to build the team you want.

What do you think no top manager should join Utd now?

I meant it a bit tongue in cheek but still i'm not sure about unlimited budget? I mean so have Man City too. Plus expectations, pressure.

They've fallen off, from Moyes onward. Only someone of Klopp's calibre will suffice, not sure how many of those are about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom