• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There are some games where he seems a lot less effective, haven't really figured out what they are yet but sometimes his performances are weird. Struggled with keeping the ball and pressure which isn't like him

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Very poor on the ball today, cheaply losing possession way too often. In that first half that side of him and Tomi was shocking.

As @El Duderino stated, Trossard is a streaky player, blows hot and cold way too quickly.
Yes, one of his less effective performances, his inclination to dribble out with the ball in our own half caused some difficult moments.

But still, it was his workrate and pressing that forced the corner on Sp**s from which Havertz scored our third.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
As long as the alternative is Martinelli this guy should be a starter. I'd rather have 3/5 good games from Trossard than 0/5 from Martinelli

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He worked hard yesterday without too much to show for it. It's fine, he's had some really good performances lately.

I know that defensive work isn't the most natural for him and I respect him for working hard at it but please stop overplaying in our defensive third Leo.

If you're in the LB position you don't need to be doing pirouettes and trying to dribble out of trouble every time, play the simple pass. He did it four times in the first half in really dangerous areas and lost possession twice.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom