• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Legendary Fans

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Maria can always be heard during quiet moments at games, always singing her heart out and supporting the players.

Here she is with one of her biggest fans

Marvelous.

Does anyone know the identity of the Highbury screamer? Would be good to put a face to the voice so many years later.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maria can always be heard during quiet moments at games, always singing her heart out and supporting the players.

Marvelous.

Does anyone know the identity of the Highbury screamer? Would be good to put a face to the voice so many years later.

Wrighty must be a blast to hang with.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Marvelous.

I think it's Maria the one who scream that

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Marvelous.

The match I remember most vividly hearing her scream for the first ever time was our surprising 0-3 home loss to Middlesbrough back in 2001 courtesy of two Edu own goals on his debut

But my favorite memory of her screaming was in one of my favorite matches, our 3-2 against Villa in our 2001-2002 double winning season. Especially for Henry's first to draw level with Villa, you could hear her screeching like a mad banshee seconds before Henry slotted it in past Enckelman. Lucky for her he did, otherwise those around her would've killed her :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The match I remember most vividly hearing her scream for the first ever time was our surprising 0-3 home loss to Middlesbrough back in 2001 courtesy of two Edu own goals on his debut

But my favorite memory of her screaming was in one of my favorite matches, our 3-2 against Villa in our 2001-2002 double winning season. Especially for Henry's first to draw level with Villa, you could hear her screeching like a mad banshee seconds before Henry slotted it in past Enckelman. Lucky for her he did, otherwise those around her would've killed her :lol:

In all honesty, I couldnt stand that screaming lady, so annoying.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

In all honesty, I couldnt stand that screaming lady, so annoying.

She was annoying to a ridiculous degree!! But we were winning & that was all that mattered. These days, I don't think she'd survive a few minutes let alone an entire match in the toxic cauldron that the Emirates has become :lol:

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
She was annoying to a ridiculous degree!! But we were winning & that was all that mattered. These days, I don't think she'd survive a few minutes let alone an entire match in the toxic cauldron that the Emirates has become :lol:

I wonder what happened to her after the stadium move. Whether she carried on going. Maybe she's sat too far back for the TV mics to pick up any noise she makes.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I wonder what happened to her after the stadium move. Whether she carried on going. Maybe she's sat too far back for the TV mics to pick up any noise she makes.

That's one thing I figured could've happened. The other being she actually retained the same seating scheme, but due to the pitch & stands not being as close as they were at Highbury & the microphones positioned further away means it's difficult to carry her iconic scream.

As you can see, I've put much thought into this theory :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom