• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Buhry

Established Member

The state of this guy 🤣 throwing a tantrum like a big baby at his age.

He should be grateful that ETH gave him a PL career.

Like he is too good to do a job at LB in a desperate situation. Ffs man, he should be grateful to baldie for being at man utd on 200k a week in the first place while being such a fraud of a winger. If 7 Hag says jump he should ask how high

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

My f**king god this guy still going on about this it was early of season too ffs. Also wasn't penalty offside was correct and no foul on Evans just stop it baldy

Wish one of the journalists hit him with the @Yousif Arsenal special.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

This man has absolutely no shame though. :lol: :lol: :lol: Imagine being the manager of Manchester United and STILL trying to feast off a noble loss to Arsenal 6(!) months ago.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

"I would much rather do a 'Pretty Woman' with the local hooker who hisses than date Dua Lipa. That's my choice, not because she'd never look at me."

Next Mbappe isn't going to want to play for Yanited either though. I'm glad it sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about and he's talking about insta-success.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Southgate is not a bad manager. But it’s been a decade since he done day to day club management

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Southgate is not a bad manager. But it’s been a decade since he done day to day club management
On my life, if Southgate never got the England job he would have faded into obscurity a long time ago. Southgate is the type of English coach who manages one of the newly promoted teams and gets sacked by Christmas. Then he scams his way to the odd guest punditry job on Sky or TNT when one of the bigger names pulls out. He is a terrible manager.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont know what Southgate does as a manager, I cant even see it with England.

Radcliffe must know something the rest of us dont know, so lets hope this is a bad decision.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

"I would much rather do a 'Pretty Woman' with the local hooker who hisses than date Dua Lipa. That's my choice, not because she'd never look at me."

Never knew you were into the Medusa fantasy, Bruce.

But this definitely explains the stoic, stone-like facade you keep up in appearances :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom