• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Right little scumbag aren’t you? Praise bums all day but take constant digs at Wenger.

Its not a dig, its an honest opinion. Would not agree to the banner and plane but i understand where the frustration came from, man wouldnt leave. Set us back, and then ofc Emery set us back even further,

The sensitivity in the Wenger debate from some posters that constantly ****s on most of the players is quite hilarious to me, had a right couple of laughs about it

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A total and constant over achiever.

Pff, that is simply not true. Overachieving would have meant a coupla more league titles, or success in Europe. He performed on par, some seasons slightly over it and then a couple more season way under it (post emirates that is)

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
A total and constant over achiever.
For a quite a long time, yes, but he lost it. He set us back at a vital time. He never murdered anyone. His love of the club and bravery in trying to turn it around buggered us. That's football. It can't always be perfect. But overall, he elevated us.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I didn't know this aspect the BBC put up. Not just a bad employee but helped orchestrate the mess. Attack bit more understandable.

Woodward advised Malcolm Glazer and the Glazer family during its successful takeover of the club in 2005 before being recruited as a senior member of staff.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I didn't know this aspect the BBC put up. Not just a bad employee but helped orchestrate the mess. Attack bit more understandable.

Woodward advised Malcolm Glazer and the Glazer family during its successful takeover of the club in 2005 before being recruited as a senior member of staff.

Did you just, in any kind of way, tried to justify that 100% shambolic behavior ? :rofl:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Winning twice at the Etihad in one season takes some doing, have to give Ole credit for that.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Winning twice at the Etihad in one season takes some doing, have to give Ole credit for that.

To be fair, they just sat back, created barely anything and got their goal from a setpiece. Meanwhile City were shocking (at a high level, because its still city) after the first goal. Misplaced passes all around.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom