• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

You are the one who called Pogba as Lacazette of midfielder. Are you denying it?

Yes in terms of that every time I see them play they play badly because they are losers who can't fulfill their potential. Never was I comparing them as players or their skillset.

The only one comparing them is you.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Yes in terms of that every time I see them play they play badly because they are losers who can't fulfill their potential. Never was I comparing them as players or their skillset.

The only one comparing them is you.

That’s comparison mate. You are comparing two different players who have different ceiling of potential for silly and non-sense reason.

That’s comparison mate. You are comparing two different players who two different ceiling for silly and non-sense reason.

If I say BMW is Pepsi of soda drinks I'm not comparing a car to a soda drink. I'm just calling a BMW a ****.

Now enough of you struggling to read or understanding or trolling. Have a nice day.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
If I say BMW is Pepsi of soda drinks I'm not comparing a car to a soda drink. I'm just calling a BMW a ****.

Now enough of you struggling to read or understanding or trolling. Have a nice day.

Another non-sense comparison example again.

You are comparing two players for a reason because both didn’t fulfil potential. You made a comparison and you started it. Simple, don’t deny it, don’t make it complicated and end of discussion.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do Real Madrid even want someone like Pogba now? I mean you see how Zidane was with Bale, being a big name isn't enough for him. I can't see him putting up with the same **** United has had to deal with in regards to Pogba. Not necessarily his behaviour, but just his inconsistency, where his reputation just hasn't matched his performances enough. Performances like that City game a couple of years ago are few and far between. I honestly don't see signed someone like Pogba being a massive priority for Zidane. If anything Aouar makes a lot of sense for them provided he continues to progress, I mean for our sake let's hope not but I can see that potentially happening.
Zidane loves Pogba more than Bale though.

Aouar is not suitable for him. He tends to go for developed players.

Another non-sense comparison example again.

You are comparing two players for a reason because both didn’t fulfil potential. You made a comparison and you started it. Simple, don’t deny it, don’t make it complicated and end of discussion.

I'm not comparing them. I was just saying that every time I watch them they play badly. No comparison made at all from me.

Then you came comparing them. Why are you comparing two different players anyway?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I'm not comparing them. I was just saying that every time I watch them they play badly. No comparison made at all from me.

Then you came comparing them. Why are you comparing two different players anyway?

When someone is representing of one player as similar to another player that’s called comparison which what you did.

When someone is representing of one player as similar to another player that’s called comparison which what you did.

Nope, that is not true at all and if it is that wasn't my intention, my intention was to say that they both play badly when I watch them play. Learn to read.

The only one comparing them here was you, why are you comparing different players?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Nope, that is not true at all and if it is that wasn't my intention, my intention was to say that they both play badly when I watch them play. Learn to read.

The only one comparing them here was you, why are you comparing different players?

First of all, yes it’s true. This is the definition of comparison.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/comparison

Second, I re-read them already before and I told you already that the reason of your comparison was silly and non-sense.

First of all, yes it’s true. This is the definition of comparison.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/comparison

Second, I re-read them already before and I told you already that the reason of your comparison was silly and non-sense.

If I say I'm not comparing them then I'm not comparing them. If you misunderstand that that is on you.

What I said is that they both play like ****. Then you started comparing them. Why are you comparing two different players?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
The only one comparing them here are you comparing their technique and mentality.

I was saying they both play like **** when I watch them play. Nobody is comparing when someone say that.

Whether it’s technique, mentality or hype or potential. You made a comparison and BigPoppa has confirmed it. Here let me put the word in bold and bigger size so you can see it.

He's comparing their hype not them as players lmao

Get it? So stop making pointless argument.

Whether it’s technique, mentality or hype or potential. You made a comparison and BigPoppa has confirmed it. Here let me put the word in bold and bigger size so you can see it.

Get it? So stop making pointless argument.

I wasn't comparing them as players, I was saying Pogba is **** and I used Lacazette as a stick to beat him with. That's all it was to it. Nobody was comparing them until you started comparing them.

Why are you comparing two different players anyway?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom