• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I wasn't comparing them as players, I was saying Pogba is **** and I used Lacazette as a stick to beat him with. That's all it was to it. Nobody was comparing them until you started comparing them.

Nobody but you. :lol: Look, I wasn't the only one who thinks you were comparing.

Your best buddy also thinks you were comparing them. Can you explain that word?

He's comparing their hype not them as players lmao

Nobody but you. :lol: Look, I wasn't the only one who thinks you were comparing.

Your best buddy also thinks you were comparing them. Can you explain that word?

The only one comparing them was you, you compared their mentality and their technique.

I was using Lacazette as a stick to beat Pogba because they are equally horrible to watch on matchday. Nobody is comparing them here as players like you did.

Why are you comparing a midfielder and striker anyway? Can you answer that?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
The only one comparing them was you, you compared their mentality and their technique.

I was using Lacazette as a stick to beat Pogba because they are equally horrible to watch on matchday. Nobody is comparing them here as players like you did.

Why are you comparing a midfielder and striker anyway? Can you answer that?

Can you see that word? :clap:

He's comparing their hype not them as players lmao

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Do you mean when you posted a picture of people dancing in Jamaican colors? Racists.

Jamaica flag colours are black, green and gold. Rastafarian colours have also red. Just so you know. Rastafarians usually have rastas unlike in this photo.

Ghana flag colours are black, green, gold and red.

I'm not sure how you see these colours more of a Jamaican than Ghanian. :rofl: What a poster you are, I'm amazed.

But it's good so you know more about our new signing's country.

img.php

Ghana:
255px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png

Jamaica:
Flag_of_Jamaica.svg

Jamaica flag colours are black, green and gold. Rastafarian colours have also red. Just so you know.

Ghana flag colours are black, green, gold and red.

I'm not sure how you see these colours more of a Jamaican than Ghanian. :rofl: What a poster you are, I'm amazed.

But it's good so you know more about our new signing's country.

img.php

Ghana:
255px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png

Jamaica:
Flag_of_Jamaica.svg

Nah not buying it. The green for the dancers is closer to Jamaica flag. I think you were trying some GDeep racists joke there. Imo it failed.

drippin

Nah not buying it. The green for the dancers is closer to Jamaica flag. I think you were trying some GDeep racists joke there. Imo it failed.

If you thought they were Rastafarians, I can give you a hint: they mostly have rasta hair/dreadlocks.

Jamaica and Rastafarian is not the same thing.

2. Everyone is a Rastafarian.

The Rastafarian religion is not even the most popular religious affiliation on the island—it’s actually a minority. According to the most recent census, less than one percent of the 2.7 million people living in Jamaica identify as Rastafarian. The leading religion affiliations are: Church of God (24%), Seventh-day Adventist (11%), Pentecostal (10%) and Baptist (7%).

https://www.islandoutpost.com/outpostings/2015/11/05/jamaican-stereotypes-arent-true/

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you thought they were Rastafarians, I can give you a hint: they mostly have rasta hair/dreadlocks.

Jamaica and Rastafarian is not the same thing.

2. Everyone is a Rastafarian.

The Rastafarian religion is not even the most popular religious affiliation on the island—it’s actually a minority. According to the most recent census, less than one percent of the 2.7 million people living in Jamaica identify as Rastafarian. The leading religion affiliations are: Church of God (24%), Seventh-day Adventist (11%), Pentecostal (10%) and Baptist (7%).

https://www.islandoutpost.com/outpostings/2015/11/05/jamaican-stereotypes-arent-true/
He’s trolling you so bad, come on man. :rofl:

drippin

He’s trolling you so bad, come on man. :rofl:

No, he just made a fool of himself. Man doesn't even know Jamaican flag colours and thought those bald Ghanian dancers are Rastafarians. :lol:

I had fun for sure.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom