• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Still think he's on the spectrum to be honest, I am not sure it's right for United to put Erik in a position like this.

Like Robbie putting Ty on camera to get mocked, sickening stuff!

Thrice

Man, he's really clinging to that one game like it was the season-defining game for them. It was the 4th game of the season. Season had basically just started and he acts like they had no chance of coming back from that loss.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Man, he's really clinging to that one game like it was the season-defining game for them. It was the 4th game of the season. Season had basically just started and he acts like they had no chance of coming back from that loss.
Arteta should get a restraining order. The guy gives off @BergMan vibes.

Freezing Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Still think he's on the spectrum to be honest, I am not sure it's right for United to put Erik in a position like this.

The difference is that, ultimately, Ty is harmless.

Ten Hag harms not only himself but the clubs he manages.

He's the human manifestation of a novel or film's dark setting come to life. No matter how far the protagonists run, he's unavoidable :lol:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

I am not even joking when I say there is a reasonable chance you are correct. He is still so focused on that Arsenal game, it’s like that autistic movie character Rain man (played by Dustin Hoffman) and his obsession with recalling airline safety records.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyone take Rashford here? I think he’s good enough for the LW spot. Wages is the issue.

Arteta would sharpen him up and get him running etc.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Anyone take Rashford here? I think he’s good enough for the LW spot. Wages is the issue.

I’m intrigued by the idea but it’s a high risk/high reward gambit. On paper Rashford has 2 attributes we need more of - electric pace and the ability to create a goal out of nothing.

I’m also very attracted to the idea of him working out and being able to slam dunk that on the heads of United fans up and down the country.

But there is so much baggage. So so much.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Watching him I think he’s been Alexis’d to be honest. Started young and ran into the ground playing 60 games a season until he’s broken.

In games I get the feeling he’s protecting himself and not sprinting the way he did when he was younger (you’ll see that in a lot of jogging clips of his), not a fitness issue here but more preservation and style. He’s still as quick but the intensity is significantly lower.

Would actually be smart if we cash out.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Watching him I think he’s been Alexis’d to be honest. Started young and ran into the ground playing 60 games a season until he’s broken.

In games I get the feeling he’s protecting himself and not sprinting the way he did when he was younger, not a fitness issue here but more preservation and style.

If Rashford swapped sides to join us would you follow him?

This has a huge bearing on whether I’d be for or against this transfer

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom