• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

ffs

EkwnwYTWkAAMQXP

She absolutely roasted Swae Lee when he dumped her as well :lol:

She’s tacky as hell though, imagine that poor child and it’s public knowledge that your dad supposedly never wanted you.

His girlfriend has been mugged off big time here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Both are quality and being used properly by our current manager, why can’t we just be happy with that? :lol:
You can be happy with that, but that doesn’t settle my debate.

I understand if it’s too painful to choose.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard @UnitedBeard - whenever you see this, Rashford or Martial who's better? Having a debate with a Man Utd supporting mate.

His answer was boring so I'll give you mine.

Rashford has more intensity in his game which will take him further, he may have bad games but you can never accuse him of going missing, he's a harder worker, more driven and in my opinion has the higher ceiling. There may be a bias from me as I grew up in the same area as him. And as of right now, I think Rashford is better.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

His answer was boring so I'll give you mine.

Rashford has more intensity in his game which will take him further, he may have bad games but you can never accuse him of going missing, he's a harder worker, more driven and in my opinion has the higher ceiling. There may be a bias from me as I grew up in the same area as him. And as of right now, I think Rashford is better.
Thank you.

I said very similar to all of the above to my good friend and he can’t stand Rashford lol. Thinks Martial is technically better and has much more potential.

I don’t even think he is wrong but for me, Rashford just gets things clicking. For my money he’s just a bit more productive.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

She did bait him out but that's a catfish account. Her real handle is @marlie

Agree with you on Rashford v Martial. Martial has been a wonderkid his whole life and I wonder if that's caused the mentality we see in him now. Rashford's work ethic>>> and I think it'll take him further.

Last edited:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Thank you.

I said very similar to all of the above to my good friend and he can’t stand Rashford lol. Thinks Martial is technically better and has much more potential.

I don’t even think he is wrong but for me, Rashford just gets things clicking. For my money he’s just a bit more productive.

Everyone have different way to judge players. Even Sir Alex doesn't consider Gerrard as top top player in his book :lol:

It depends on what he calls technique. Both have different type of technique so it depends which one people prefer. To me Martial has better technique overall since he can use his technique in tight space while Rashford’s technique requires space for him to execute.

Martial probably has higher potential but one thing for sure, it's about mentality to reach the potential or be top player. Rashford has higher determination to reach his full potential while Martial lacks that determination to reach his full potential.

Last edited:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Martial probably has higher potential but one thing for sure, it's about mentality to reach the potential or be top player. Rashford has higher determination to reach his full potential while Martial lacks that determination to reach his full potential.
My mate slags off Rashford non stop no matter what he does. Was trying to work out if his views were common amongst your fanbase or if he’s full of it.

Looking at the opinions of both Manchester beards, seems like he’s kinda full of it and his hatred is irrational.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
My mate slags off Rashford non stop no matter what he does. Was trying to work out if his views were common amongst your fanbase or if he’s full of it.

Looking at the opinions of both Manchester beards, seems like he’s kinda full of it and his hatred is irrational.

Very hard to see United fans who don’t rate Rashford, even in redcafe.

I know lot of non united fans who don’t rate him, my mate Chelsea fans is his die hard hater who still persistent think he is Welbeck.

Either way, both have different technique but I believe Martial has better technique since he can use it in tight space while Rashford requires space to use his technique.

However, Rashford has higher determination to reach above Martial potential while Martial lacks determination to reach his full potential.

Top Bottom