• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

McIntyre

Established Member
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

And, poor old David Bentley will probably unwrap a present this Christmas of the DVD of his club's famous win over Wigan!

"Thanks Gran, it's just what I wanted!" he'll say.

"I heard you scored a fantastic free-kick in this most incredible victory in Tottenham's history. Stick it on, son, we all want to see this amazing free-kick you scored in this most memorable victory for our beloved Sp**s!" she'll say.

"Errm... okay Gran. I'll stick it on now"

A short while later...

"Wow David, this is such a fantastic Sp**s performance. I can't believe you're trouncing such a pathetic team 7-1" Granny Bentley says.

"And your goal's coming up next, right son...?" says David Bentley Snr.

"Err, that's right Dad. You'll see me put away the best free-kick White Hart Lane has ever seen in a minute and I'll be going down in Sp**s' history," David says nervously, "Here it comes!"

"Yeeeeaaaahhh...ohhhhhh... hold on... didn't that come off the keeper's back?" exclaims Granny Bentley.

"Yeah, that was a f*cking own goal, you muppet David!" storms his old man "What the f*ck are you playing at?!"

"I just wanted you to be proud of me for once Dad. I know I'm an arrogant little rat-faced sc*mbag. I've got a face that's just begging for a slap. I know I'm richer than I really deserve to be, but still try and blow my good fortune by getting wasted and driving around the place in an attempt to kill myself or someone else. I'm just a f*cking tw*t and I'll never be England's answer to David Beckham like they said I would be. Hell, I can't even get in a sh*t Sp**s team ahead of some five foot four midget. I'm a loser, a waste of space. I've wasted my career!!!" drones David.

"There there son, we've always known you were a loser, that's why we were so glad you moved to Sp**s. They'll look after you, I promise! Playing with other losers, winning nothing worthwhile, releasing DVDs of anomalous league results. You'll be happy there, and one day... one day.. you'll feature on another of these glorious Sp**s, ironically undermining, commemorative DVDs!" whispers Bentley Snr.

"Thanks Dad. You're the best. I'll feature as a goalscorer on another of these DVDs one day." says David "We've still got to play Wigan again, and Hull, and Wolves. We've got to get a result at some point that we can release on DVD, and I'll be on it! I swear!!!"

So, David Bentley's pathetic career continues...

Biggus

Established Member

McIntyre said:
"Yeeeeaaaahhh...ohhhhhh... hold on... didn't that come off the keeper's back?" exclaims Granny Bentley.

"Yeah, that was a f*cking own goal, you muppet David!" storms his old man "What the f*ck are you playing at?!"

:lol:

McIntyre

Established Member

Biggus said:
McIntyre said:

:lol:

I thought I got Granny Bentley and David Bentley Snr. down to a tee! :lol:

Del Boy

Established Member

No more League Cup for Sp**s! The dream is over for them this year.

Accomplished

Established Member

The commentator kept on getting little digs about Bentley's inability to become a starter at Sp**s.

Hands down the greatest commentator ever to grace this planet.

Original_AAA

Well, when Gomes, Hutton, Bassong, Dawson, Bale, Lennon, Jenas, Palacios, Bentley, Defoe, Keane get beaten 2-0 by a Man U team consisting of players like Kuszczak,Brown,De Laet,Gibson,Obertan and Welbeck they deserve a:
:D :D :D

Thommybhoy

Established Member

Well I wanted to share with You one noticable moment is yids hate.
I couldn't find the pic, and now I did.
In 80ties Hajduk played yids in Europe and before home game one Hajduk fan Torcida member) ran on the pitch and killed a roster :D
Hajduk's home ground was I think suspended for a year by UEFA, but I'm not 100% on that.
novine-hajduk-tottenham3%5B1%5D.jpg

Still poor old roster, but he was supposed to be killed anyway, at least this way he became legendary.

Rahul

Thommybhoy said:
Well I wanted to share with You one noticable moment is yids hate.
I couldn't find the pic, and now I did.
In 80ties Hajduk played yids in Europe and before home game one Hajduk fan Torcida member) ran on the pitch and killed a roster :D
Hajduk's home ground was I think suspended for a year by UEFA, but I'm not 100% on that.
novine-hajduk-tottenham3%5B1%5D.jpg

Still poor old roster, but he was supposed to be killed anyway, at least this way he became legendary.

nothing beats the highbury squirrel. :D :D

Champions league???...are you 'avin a larf?? :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

McIntyre said:
"There there son, we've always known you were a loser, that's why we were so glad you moved to Sp**s. They'll look after you, I promise! Playing with other losers, winning nothing worthwhile, releasing DVDs of anomalous league results. You'll be happy there, and one day... one day.. you'll feature on another of these glorious Sp**s, ironically undermining, commemorative DVDs!" whispers Bentley Snr.

This made me piss myself :D

Biggus

Established Member

Tottenhams new sponsor.
http://pwood33.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/tottenham-****.jpg

alboots101

Established Member

same as last year....and the year before that..and the year before that..infact all the way back to 62...and that would be the year before i was born..teehee.

Original_AAA

Looks like Modric is back for for Sp**s. Got to say, one of the qoutes he gave sounded so very Spursish:

We have a great team, a great squad, lots of quality players and that is good for the club. We have plenty of options and that's positive. I hope we can keep it going.
:roll:

burnsjed

Established Member

To be fair to them (if that's possible) they have looked like a far better team this term, ok the draw against Everton on Sunday was very much like how they have performed previously, but they are beating most of the teams they are expected to, while getting decent results away, like at Villa.
They are going to be close to that 4th spot this year, if they had perfomed like this over the past couple of season they would have give us a run for our money.
Kinda feel dirty now!

qs

Established Member

They're doing the minimum you'd expect for a team thats spent that much money.

Top Bottom