• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Harry Kane telling Mourinho he wants to be like Ronaldo and Messi :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That opportunity went by him the moment he decided to stay at Sp**s.
Now he's not even the best striker in the premier league anymore.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Want to watch it but I ain’t got time to waste on a Sp**s propaganda piece, so I don’t know.

Mourinho saying “**** off” while Sky was playing seems super set up. I can’t do tv like that, massive waste of time.

Manberg

Predator
I saw two episodes but I won’t go through the rest. I know our loss to them is going to come up and that hurt so I won’t put myself through it. I really hope we bury them, home and away.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One thing I forgot is how they completely skipped over the Son - Andre Gomes legbreaker and that whole debate over his reaction.

Considering the fact they’re focusing a lot more on the Rudiger kick out it looks a bit suspect in trying to influence the narrative.

Problem is you’re left with a programme that shows how a football club runs behind the scenes with anything controversial removed. It’s a bit dull tbh.

Think Twitter is reaching with all these meme clips as there’s nothing in there out of the ordinary or particularly embarrassing.

Basically it’s for footballing obsessives Sp**s fans while Sunderland till I die was genuinely great viewing for anyone with a casual interest in football.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Bumped in to Mourinho a few years ago almost literally, up the road from his house. Looked up and there he was about to bump in to me looking grumpy as **** pulling along a big kids suitcase. Looked like he has been booted out of his house. So glad he's not out manager, can't be looking at his dour face every game.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

And we thought our timing of the stadium switch was bad. Levy is sweating bullets right now.

They are truly fcked. It's really something that the stadium cost like 3x more than supposed to, meaning much more loan.

I'm surprised if they buy much this window. Bargain bin stuff mostly I guess.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They are truly fcked. It's really something that the stadium cost like 3x more than supposed to, meaning much more loan.

I'm surprised if they buy much this window. Bargain bin stuff mostly I guess.
They need to sell atleast a couple of their star players before they lose value. But knowing Levy he's going to price clubs out of a deal. Can't wait to see this trainwreck.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Want to watch it but I ain’t got time to waste on a Sp**s propaganda piece, so I don’t know.
You really want to miss intellecutal, thought-provoking discussions like this?
Untitled.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom