• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They'll threaten top four this season, and under Jose's second season mystique could be due a cup as well.

As for manager vs manager, I think Arteta has what it takes to outgun him. Sure you can make the argument that both are defensive-counter attack minded, but I just see Arteta having the ability to mix it up more, or at the very least neutralise them.

They are running out of time with their current squad now, their best days are behind them. We need to force through this reality this season, with a commanding seasonal performance.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I just hope all of you are taking 10 minutes like me to enjoy a replay of West Ham scoring thrice to steal a point right after golden boy Bale came on to miss his game-winner.

So very Spursy. Makes our draw hurt less at least.

Malky

Established Member
They're back? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't just say this as an Arsenal fan, but I say it as a football fan - I honestly don't remember the last time these wankers won a trophy!! For all the hype, talk and money, they're still the nothing club they've always been.
What annoys me is why are they not reminded of their trophy droubt on a weekly basis like we were by the media? It's all Sky banged on about, they basically had it down to the very hour we last lifted a trophy, yet for the money and investment Sp**s have done they've not a thing to show for it.

Keplaz

“Tottenham are back”

Back to what? :rofl: They’ve never won trophies or dominated English football.
For me it's the way he takes off the headphones. I find it funny for some reason. First time he takes them of nice and easy but after Lanzini scores the anger is real.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This is actually really dangerous with the potential to cause serious injury. As someone rightly pointed out you can get a red card for this in rugby. And Kane knows exactly what he's doing here.

The man with a mouth that doesn't work properly, trying to make the body part's of others not work properly...gimp.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He's a scumbag, so is Son, yet the media make them out as golden boys. Imagine the uproar if Xhaka or Partey started doing this?!

Don't you know that the problem is that they're too nice. *According to Mourinho in a netflix documentary.

:lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
I hate to upset people, but I think the thread title should be updated to:

Tottenham Hotspur: Title challengers?

I’m worried.

Top Bottom