• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah that's a ridiculous claim, they squeaked one goal against Burnley in the type of match you all would have complained about.

Their one goal came from a set piece, a flick on from Kane to Son. Complete nonsense.

say yes

forum master baiter
They’ve got two world-class forwards (three if you include Bale), and are solid defensively. Mourinho is past his best but has the pedigree.

Think they’re better set up for a challenge than many in here would like to accept. Can you imagine us putting 6 past United at Old Trafford?

City look completely out of sorts again and Liverpool just lost Van Dijk for the season (although still the favourite for me).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They’ve got two world-class forwards (three if you include Bale), and are solid defensively. Mourinho is past his best but has the pedigree.

Think they’re better set up for a challenge than many in here would like to accept. Can you imagine us putting 6 past United at Old Trafford?

City look completely out of sorts again and Liverpool just lost Van Dijk for the season (although still the favourite for me).

I thought you were joking at first :lol:

They will almost certainly get Champions League football for next season unfortunately, but they won't win the league.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

They’ve got two world-class forwards (three if you include Bale), and are solid defensively.
:lol:

I see sense has gone out the window. Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we gave up a 3 goal lead against West Ham? Ridiculous.

say yes

forum master baiter
:lol:

I see sense has gone out the window. Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we gave up a 3 goal lead against West Ham? Ridiculous.
Can you imagine the meltdown here if Aston Villa pumped 7 past us? Been plenty of crazy moments in the Prem this year. Let’s not overreact too much to them.

Sp**s aren’t favourites by any stretch. But I think they’re more likely to challenge City & Liverpool than any of us, Chelsea or United. Son and Kane (if they can keep fit) is an awesome level of firepower.

say yes

forum master baiter
I thought you were joking at first :lol:

They will almost certainly get Champions League football for next season unfortunately, but they won't win the league.
Didn’t say they’d win the league. I’m saying I think they will be one of the challengers for it.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Can you imagine the meltdown here if Aston Villa pumped 7 past us? Been plenty of crazy moments in the Prem this year. Let’s not overreact too much to them.

Sp**s aren’t favourites by any stretch. But I think they’re more likely to challenge City & Liverpool than any of us, Chelsea or United. Son and Kane (if they can keep fit) is an awesome level of firepower.
Saying Sp**s are title contenders is 100% overreacting.

Kane, Son and Bale are very liable to blow their hammy's and/or have a season ending injury, we've pretty much seen it every season.

Let's see what happens once we stop facing the likes of Pool, City, Leicester every week (except City, all faced twice in all comps already).

say yes

forum master baiter
Saying Sp**s are title contenders is 100% overreacting.

Kane, Son and Bale are very liable to blow their hammy's and/or have a season ending injury, we've pretty much seen it every season.

Let's see what happens once we stop facing the likes of Pool, City, Leicester every week (except City, all faced twice in all comps already).
Weirdly dramatic posting. There’s nothing wrong about questioning whether Sp**s could be challengers this year.

And I’ve said it’s contingent on Kane and Son staying fit in the very post you’re replying to.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sp*rs are coached by Mourinho who couldn't get ManUre to the title, or Chelski. With unlimited funds.

The best he could do would be Top-4.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd put Sp**s slightly above City as second favourites but I think Liverpool will win it.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Sp*rs are coached by Mourinho who couldn't get ManUre to the title, or Chelski. With unlimited funds.

The best he could do would be Top-4.

To be fair though. He needed fund to buy top class attackers. While at Sp**s he didn’t need to spend on that department as Sp**s already have Son & Kane.

But it’s still too early to say they are even title contender, their centre back & midfield are still crooks to me. Even without Van Dijk, Liverpool still has better team, their full backs & midfield are miles above Spur’s level for sure. Although I can see Mourinho winning Europa league with Kane & Son.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wouldn't underestimate Sp**s now. Bale is huge player and is going to make a difference. OK he's £20m in fees etc. Cheap at twice the price. We might have paid that for a fading Chelsea player.

Latest posts

Top Bottom