• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mourinho was backed to the hills in the summer to an extent which we've never seen at Tottenham. He has absolutely no excuses for failing this season. They've given him a backup striker, Bale, Hojbjerg, Doherty, Rodon, Reguilon, gave him Bergwijn last January, Fernandes, they gave him Le Celso permanently. To not finish top 4 at the very least would be catastrophic to an extent where Sp**s could suffer for many years because they'll not able to spend like this for the foreseeable future if things go tits up.

This is always the danger with appointing Mourinho.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Mourinho sitting is never pretty, it's no contest.

NINTCHDBPICT000564453848-e1582203312814.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mourinho was backed to the hills in the summer to an extent which we've never seen at Tottenham. He has absolutely no excuses for failing this season. They've given him a backup striker, Bale, Hojbjerg, Doherty, Rodon, Reguilon, gave him Bergwijn last January, Fernandes, they gave him Le Celso permanently. To not finish top 4 at the very least would be catastrophic to an extent where Sp**s could suffer for many years because they'll not able to spend like this for the foreseeable future if things go tits up.

He's never been at a club spending 6th. Like a fish out of water. Arsène was twice the manager.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I think their biggest issue really is although they overspent on the stadium they planned to make up for that by just selling a sh*tload of tickets for all kinds of events, football, NFL, concerts etc, and they're gonna lose at least one calendar year of that money.

Like it's bad for us too of course cos we rely on it so much, but at least our finances were in ok shape before the pandemic. Imagine if we had to close the Emirates for 1-2 seasons in like 2007 when we were in debt up to our eyeballs, we'd have been in real trouble.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Crash & burn, trallalallalaa!

"Serge Aurier left the Tottenham Hotspur stadium at half-time after being dragged off in the team’s defeat to Liverpool that saw Harry Kane injured.

Kane was forced off with injuries to both of his ankles at the break, while Aurier did not reappear for the restart after being replaced by Harry Winks.

It is understood the right-back left the ground in a move that will no doubt have angered head coach Jose Mourinho, who was forced to answer questions on whether or not there had been a half-time fall-out.

Aurier suffered a nightmare opening 45 minutes and was one of the players at fault for the sloppy goal Sp**s conceded seconds before the half-time whistle, with goalkeeper Hugo Lloris also blamed by television pundits."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...enham-hotspurs-stadium-half-time-substituted/

From Fighting ****, best comment:

"Boltonspur (he has 5 "trophies" (lol) so an old member):

Jose is picking the wrong players for the games. Nobody can seriously argue that we shouldn’t be winning games with the personnel we have? I wouldn’t even give a **** if we’d lost against these ****s if we’d laid it down against some of the ****e we have been dropping points against. That’s what will **** us Jose.
Draws against ****.
Win a few against rivals but then **** up a bit and the lose against rivals or drop points agains ****e. I’m ****ing fed up with it. And it ain’t ENIC. It ain’t Jose. It is just ****ing ingrained. Nearly then ****itup. I’m used to it but I pity you young hopefuls."

jose-mourinho-3-years-plan.png

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Are the Euros even happening? The Olympics won't go ahead, seems a stretch to organise a continent-wide football tournament, even if they decided to do it all in one country. Certainly wouldn't be any fans allowed, it'd be a behind closed doors tournament.
I hope so. Meaningful summer football is/was awesome.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Are the Euros even happening? The Olympics won't go ahead, seems a stretch to organise a continent-wide football tournament, even if they decided to do it all in one country. Certainly wouldn't be any fans allowed, it'd be a behind closed doors tournament.
They still want the original format:

Really should be cancelled though tbh

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is pretty incredible, considering Sissoko was used quite a lot beforehand but just him suggesting that they shouldn't have sat back so much against Fulham now sees him massively out of favour.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Do we have vid of the Kane injury? I missed how it happened.

Basically it looks like he tried to make his trademark backing in to a jumping player, but accidentally hit Henderson's feet with his own and his ankle twisted before he could do it.

Thiago also tackled him, but it wasn't a bad one, no yellow either I think. This was the worse injury to the left ankle.

Here provided by American_Gooner:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...eweek-20-jan-26-28.34767/page-26#post-5383127

I'll copy my reply here:

"Sp**s and England striker Kane has come under scrutiny this season for his apparent technique of
waiting for a rival player to jump, then backing into them while they're airborne, making a nasty fall inevitable.

Football fans on
social media have been quick to criticise and now Jamie O'Hara, the Billericay Town player-manager who played 56 games for Tottenham, has said the tactic should result in an automatic booking or even a red card.

"If he did that to me, I would be absolutely raging, I'd want to fight him," said O'Hara on
talkSPORT. "Because, for me, he should be either getting booked or sent off.

"I love Harry Kane, I'm a Sp**s fan. But the way he looks at people... and then as they jump, he backs in, wins a foul, goes down. He can seriously injure someone.

"He could break someone's neck or break someone's arm and put them out. He needs to eradicate that from his game.""

https://www.sportbible.com/football...king-in-he-could-break-someones-neck-20201218

From Fighting ****. I still can't fathom how they rate their posters by "trophies", the same thing we have here as "Well-known member". :lol:

Thin Lilywhite Duke:

"I don't really care, it just shows how obsessed rival fans are about him.

Aside from the 'signature move' bollocks being a petty manufactured narrative, I don't believe that's even how he got injured anyway."

Last edited:

frankgm

Would you Adam and Eve it!
Tonight’s Brighton and Tottenham Hotspur match. Not one English player in the starting lineup. Just a bants club...... or maybe a pants club.

Last edited:

Melquiades

That Villa game was bad for us, but at least it wasn't having our 'best ever team' bossed around the pitch by Brighton.

Most of that game literally looked like Man City easily outclassing Fulham or Newcastle.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Basically it looks like he tried to make his trademark backing in to a jumping player, but accidentally hit Henderson's feet with his own and his ankle twisted before he could do it.

Thiago also tackled him, but it wasn't a bad one, no yellow either I think. This was the worse injury to the left ankle.

Here provided by American_Gooner:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...eweek-20-jan-26-28.34767/page-26#post-5383127

I'll copy my reply here:

"Sp**s and England striker Kane has come under scrutiny this season for his apparent technique of
waiting for a rival player to jump, then backing into them while they're airborne, making a nasty fall inevitable.

Football fans on
social media have been quick to criticise and now Jamie O'Hara, the Billericay Town player-manager who played 56 games for Tottenham, has said the tactic should result in an automatic booking or even a red card.

"If he did that to me, I would be absolutely raging, I'd want to fight him," said O'Hara on
talkSPORT. "Because, for me, he should be either getting booked or sent off.

"I love Harry Kane, I'm a Sp**s fan. But the way he looks at people... and then as they jump, he backs in, wins a foul, goes down. He can seriously injure someone.

"He could break someone's neck or break someone's arm and put them out. He needs to eradicate that from his game.""

https://www.sportbible.com/football...king-in-he-could-break-someones-neck-20201218

From Fighting ****. I still can't fathom how they rate their posters by "trophies", the same thing we have here as "Well-known member". :lol:

Thin Lilywhite Duke:

"I don't really care, it just shows how obsessed rival fans are about him.

Aside from the 'signature move' bollocks being a petty manufactured narrative, I don't believe that's even how he got injured anyway."

Thank you so much!.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't really care about Arsenal matches much these days tbh.

But I really enjoy Sp**s losing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom