• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

TomasCR

Established Member
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

THAT thread must be the most hilarious one I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of Sabre's threads too so it says a lot.

flobaba

St Totteringham's Day is coming a bit late this season. Usually happens around this period..

c'mon you Spuds, surely you can make it happen by March can't you?

Del Boy

Established Member

Imagine if after all these years of trying the **** got 4th place and we won went on to win the league/Champions League.

It would nearly ruin it for them. I can imagine the jokes now... :lol:

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

BBC Sport's Phil McNulty at Anfield:
Alberto Aquilani starts in midfield for Liverpool and Albert Riera plays, but Maxi Rodriguez remains on the bench. Sp**s go with Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch up front and there is a start for captain Ledley King, such a huge influence on Harry Redknapp's team. Robbie Keane is in a familiar role - on the bench at Anfield.
:lol:

dbig

TBH, I thought St Totteringham's Day would only come at the tail end of this season. Looks like it's going to happen as regular.

List of St. Totteringham's Days

Earliest so far was on 9 March 2008. Think it'll be around early-to-mid-April this year.

Double_H

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
BBC Sport's Phil McNulty at Anfield:
Alberto Aquilani starts in midfield for Liverpool and Albert Riera plays, but Maxi Rodriguez remains on the bench. Sp**s go with Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch up front and there is a start for captain Ledley King, such a huge influence on Harry Redknapp's team. Robbie Keane is in a familiar role - on the bench at Anfield.
:lol:
:lol: :lol:

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Gareth Bale has started 22 Premier League games for Sp**s now and hasn't won a single one of them. Astonishing. This is how 'Arry reacted when hearing it:
icontwitch.gif

alonso14

Established Member

they were ****ing rubbish

We had a poor side out really, dont get me wrong we battled and showed heart and desire but we had little pace

They didnt sow up

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

Klaus Daimler said:
Gareth Bale has started 22 Premier League games for Sp**s now and hasn't won a single one of them. Astonishing. This is how 'Arry reacted when hearing it:
icontwitch.gif

ha ha...

redanddread

alonso14 said:
they were f****g rubbish

We had a poor side out really, dont get me wrong we battled and showed heart and desire but we had little pace

They didnt sow up

They had a fair amount of pressure but where and when it counted you guys had more fight & desire. For the nuetral it would have been a better game if the Spuds had scored an equaliser. However, they really don't have the heart to claim 4th spot-is 'Arry really all that good?

redanddread

The "Curse of Bale" is really quite something-wonder how the guy feels when he see's his name on the team sheet as a starter.....better still, I wonder how his team mates feel. " 'ello 'Arry, excure me guvnor, but Gareth seems to slipped in the shower and 'urt is 'ead. Don't think he'll be able to play today! " :whistling

RC8

Established Member

The whole Bale Curse is absolutely epic. Tottenham written all over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom