• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Biggus

Established Member
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

thegame24 said:
They are coming back to old Sp**s. Arry is useless.
Anybody who touches Tottenham, their career turns to ****. :lol:

banduan

Established Member

Ya know why they're actually doing better this season? They're not hankering on about us anymore, not after 3-0 at the Emirates. Now that they're mostly minding their own business they're getting the games sorted one match at a time.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

oh man, that sucks.. was hoping to continue with that tidbit for a while longer.. i knew eventually they would have to win a game that he started, but still...

Del Boy

Established Member

Time for a bump. New Spud Eidur Gudjohnson has joined John Terry on the list of Chelsea players Veronica Perroncel cheated on Bridge with. Bridge and Gudjohnson also team mates at the time. And he was also married.. :shock:

"Eidur was a lovely boy, but Vanessa used him as a lap-dog. Men to her are like brushing your teeth.

:lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2838478/Landlady-reveals-how-Eidur-Gudjohnsen-romped-with-Vanessa-Perroncel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... oncel.html</a>

xcdude24

Established Member

How would everyone feel if Sp**s finish fifth and win the FA cup, and we come out with third place and no trophies?

Del Boy

Established Member

xcdude24 said:
How would everyone feel if Sp**s finish fifth and win the FA cup, and we come out with third place and no trophies?
Fairly pissed off I would imagine. And it is not unlikely they will come 5th and that we will come 3rd.

FA Cup would be a bit too far for a **** side like them though.

go49oner

Established Member

Spuds haven't finished above us in 15 seasons, during that time they've only managed 3 times to finish with in 20 points of us. In 2004 they even finished 45 points behind us. That's the kind of stats that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside isn't it?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

go49oner said:
Spuds haven't finished above us in 15 seasons, during that time they've only managed 3 times to finish with in 20 points of us. In 2004 they even finished 45 points behind us. That's the kind of stats that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside isn't it?

I hope St.Totteringham comes right before we play them at White Fart Lane.
I would love it if Cesc scores a screamer and while celebratign shows a shirt with writing:

"Happy St.Totteringhams Day"

That would be classic :)

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

albakos said:
go49oner said:

I hope St.Totteringham comes right before we play them at White Fart Lane.
I would love it if Cesc scores a screamer and while celebratign shows a shirt with writing:

"Happy St.Totteringhams Day"

That would be classic :)
It won't happen this season unfortunately and if we lose to Chelsea and go on to lose to Pool as well, we probably have to do the chasing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom