• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

CKD39

Established Member
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

Apparently the other mid table teams are conspiring to keep Spuds out of the top 4.

http://www.Sp**s.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7504080

I'm furious. Not just because we lost to Sunderland, not just because the ref was doing everything in his power to keep us from getting anything out of the game and not just because we were awful.

I'm furious because Sunderland decided that today they would play out of their skins. They rolled over against Liverpool and I watched that game thinking, if this is Sunderland then next week is a banked 3 points. In fact I think I was one of the only people not worried about this game. I thought we would win and win it comfortably. Oh how I was wrong.

Steve Bruce's team is sitting mid table, what is there to play for? Pride? Passion? What is it that makes these teams decide that when it comes to any other team trying to make top four that they won't let us? The same thing happened at West Ham when all we needed was a win, one win! But no the Spammers decided that on that day they would help Arsenal and the top four monopoly. Just like how Sunderland is helping Liverpool get to their rightful spot.

Sunderland played as if their only goal in life was to destroy our hopes and dreams and drag us back down to mid table mediocrity with them.
I am gutted at this result as by the time we play Arsenal we could already be 6th or even 7th. This is before we have even kicked a ball against the top three so imagine where we will be after?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

:lol:. Utterly hilarious

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Steve Bruce's team is sitting mid table, what is there to play for? Pride? Passion? What is it that makes these teams decide that when it comes to any other team trying to make top four that they won't let us? The same thing happened at West Ham when all we needed was a win, one win! But no the Spammers decided that on that day they would help Arsenal and the top four monopoly.
:lol:

Ganymede

Going by that 'logic', what on earth motivated Birmingham, comfortably mid-table and safe from relegation, to nick two points off us last week? :mad: :lol:

otfgoon

Established Member

I laughed, then thought somewhere out there a United fan is probably laughing at our 'fergie runs the league' phase last week.

Del Boy

Established Member

LMAO

Can't stop leaughing and Palacios out for the NLD! LOL

Del Boy

Established Member

LMAO

Can't stop laughing and Palacios out for the NLD! LOL

Ganymede

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ1XeTrLvI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ1XeTrLvI</a>

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Ganymede said:
icontwitch.gif

kooldawg

Established Member

LMAO :D

Tottenumb bottling it as expected LMAO.

On a positive side, the mancs also dropped points!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

:lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't get a better time visiting gloryglory than now

Top Bottom