• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reckon Levy told him there’d be no backing in January so he’s walked now.

Keeps his reputation at a high as the blame falls on Levy and the club. You wonder what’s next for them.

I believed they’d turn it round eventually and challenge for top 6 if probably not top 4.

Now they could go into freefall. Eriksen, Vertonghen and Alderweireld are gone, if you’re Son and Kane time might be coming to push for a move with no CL next year and players leaving.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Highly unlikely but stranger things have happened than Pochettino coming here. If he has fallen out with Levy he could relish making him look like a fool and as pointed out he`s used to working on a budget. Gets to stay in London and wouldn`t have an immediate pressure to win trophies, not that he had that at Sp**s either

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Very tough, and I am pretty sure they can be the title contender in a season! MU has money for him to spend. I seriously don't forgive the club if they do not approach him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I open discussion... what failed this season at Tottenham? 14th after CL final is so drastic.

I can't believe Sp**s sack the coach that has taken them to the final of the Champions League and was initially playing amazing football while we keep one that plays **** football, threw away a top-four finish and lost the EL final! They are ****ing more ambitious than we are! Shambles!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I can't believe Sp**s sack the coach that has taken them to the final of the Champions League and was initially playing amazing football while we keep one that plays **** football, threw away a top-four finish and lost the EL final! They are ****ing more ambitious than we are! Shambles!
The CL final papered over the cracks, they lost 20 games in all competitions last season and started miserably this time around, all with a settled team.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's not ambition, that's delusion.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I open discussion... what failed this season at Tottenham? 14th after CL final is so drastic.
Levy failed Poch. Didn’t close any of the big three contract situations, didn’t let them go and freshen up the squad.

The CL final papered over the cracks, they lost 20 games in all competitions last season and started miserably this time around, all with a settled team.
They weren't exactly settled. Their most creative MF wanted out. Either way, Imo Potte ****s over Emery every day of the week. I'd trust him more to get them out of the slump they were in than I'd trust Emery for us.

Reactions: A_G

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Levy clearly has been taking the “special relationship” with Real Madrid to heart as he’s out here wildin’ trying to act like Perez.

Kept them in the top 4 and took them to a CL final and they sacked him. Crazy.

With that said the club backed him in the market to an extent though. They paid a load of money for that French midfielder from Lyon and the dude from PSG to the tune of close to 110m combined, yet their results hadn’t picked up.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He's waiting

ramos.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom