• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can't bend over to them two time in a row!

Tottenham have failed with their appeal against Heung-Min Son's red card received in Sunday's 2-0 defeat to Chelsea.

The South Korean was dismissed in the second half of Sunday's loss at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium when VAR showed him kicking out at Antonio Rudiger in retaliation to being fouled.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...g-min-son-tottenham-fail-with-red-card-appeal
About time the FA showed that they are total Sp**s fans.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think that filth of a club was lucky to get away with a draw today! Norwich played well and deserved at least 1 point. Too bad the mouth breather got to score the equalizer of a penalty.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nice to see them lose today against Southampton. Now even if we don't pick up points against Manure the day was still not without its joys!

I honestly wonder if I hate Mourinho and ****s more than I love Arsenal...? My dislike for Mourinho is so pure...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Reading the Red Cafe forum yesterday after the win I couldn't help but notice how happy the ManU fans are to be rid of Mourinho. They are looking forward to watching the Sp**s **** show from afar! Cannot blame them. Having that sour **** as manager must be soul destroying beyond belief.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s confirmed that Kane torn his hamstring looks like he'll be out for at least 6-8 weeks

Latest posts+

Top Bottom