• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Grim for Kane, never wish injuries on anybody. But for Mourinho, ha, ha.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

man said tactical bananas :rofl:
It'd be a bit more than taking one for the team ffs :lol: Just casually getting a criminal record for racial harassment, sacked from your employer and possibly battered in the street a few times... so your team get a 1o minute breather and still lose. Doesn't look a good trade off tbf. Wouldn't put it past some clever **** to drop one from a drone though!

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So the Amazon documentary 'All or Nothing' is real then? Can't wait to see that.
Yeah, have you seen the Man City one? Enjoyed it more than I expected, although Sunderland Til I Die is still the gold standard for such programmes imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, have you seen the Man City one? Enjoyed it more than I expected, although Sunderland Til I Die is still the gold standard for such programmes imo.

Can't be bothered to watch the City one, mega rich team win trophies, how riveting...Sunderland one is amazing though, you really feel for the staff of the club.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

:lol: I know right, I’ve always had a negative impression of the club but I was willing them on to win that playoff final last year. Can’t believe a simple documentary made me sympathise with them.

I know it's mental, never had any interest in Sunderland and thought it was a sh*thole (it is) yet since watching I check on them quite a bit now.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
im really not surprised Sp**s over used Kane they never give him rest because they got no backup striker i think he won't be that ready for Euros good news that england got Rashford on form Sterling and Sancho that so many goals assists between them and of course you got guys like Vardy and Ings who great options from bench too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom