• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liege-Arsenal player ratings

Gurgen

Established Member
Mannone 6
Eboue 4
Gallas 5
Vermaelen 7
Clichy 5
Rosicky 6
Cesc 5
Song 4
Diaby 5
Eduardo 4
Bendtner 6

fabo

6.51 / 10
I feel sorry for Vermaelen - the guy has made very few mistakes and yet we are conceding a couple every game. He really is playing with some inept players. Clichy deserves to be dropped...utter tripe. As for Diaby the assist for Nik may bring his rating up from a 3 to a 5....but again I'm sick of saying how poor he is.

Delighted with the win but you can see why we just lost a couple of league games to good teams.

General

Established Member
You need to watch the first goal again because Vermaelen certainly could've done better with his closing down and not just flick out a leg.

qs

Established Member
General said:
You need to watch the first goal again because Vermaelen certainly could've done better with his closing down and not just flick out a leg.

He was marking one of their lot, if he'd moved off him and to the ball the scorer would have passed. Catch 22 for him. I would usually blame the midfield for that but TBH its really only Eduardo can take the blame cos the rest had **** all chance to react.

MAK 14

Established Member
Mannone 6 - Did OK, but could of done better.

Eboue 5 - Incredibly poor when attacking, but not too bad when defending.
Gallas 5 - Was poor second half, looked to improve in the second.
Vermaelen 7.5 - Another great game - he looked so commanding in defence.
Clichy 4 - Genuinely poor last night. Really offered nothing.

Diaby 5 - Had another off-game. He really needs to step up.
Fabregas 5 - Not one of his better performances.
Song 5 - Same as Fabregas really.

Rosicky 7 - Looked a level above everyone else.
Bendtner 7 - Did well. Great goal.
Eduardo 5 - Was decent and of course got the winning goal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom