• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jvw

I would hate it. Sp**s reject, not a single title, and not the brand of football I want at Arsenal.
I see your point, but no-one is going to tick all the boxes. How many managers who play attacking football and have a history of winning major trophies are going to be available and willing to join us?

Poch is probably the best candidate at the moment. At least he's more positive than Mourinho.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We take Pochettino now, offer him whatever he wants , let Özil deliver the news to Emery .
EHlu3emW4AAS0IE.jpg

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Name me a better coach on the market than Poach.
This is our chance, if he wants to join Arsenal.

He said he never will coach Barca, Zidane and Real have better form again.
I think Bayern will try to get Ten Hag.

So we have to be faster than United, who will sack their coach first.
The problem is the reason he won't coach Barca is that he managed Espanyol, their local rivals. He would be on the same situation but even more extreme, our rivalry is probably stronger, he managed Sp**s for longer and it is more recent. Seems almost impossible, which is a shame since I'd take him in a heartbeat.

He did play for Espanyol a big chunk of his career, so the hope would be that he considers playing for the club more binding that coaching it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I would hate it. Sp**s reject, not a single title, and not the brand of football I want at Arsenal.

Ticks a few boxes for Raul I reckon , develops young players , speaks Spanish , Is Spanish , used to working under a C**NT. Has a playing style .

Wryer

Can totally see Mourinho taking a cryptic swipe at us in his first press conference.

"I had two offers - both neighbors but there was no chance I would say no to Tottenham over the other"

Bradpiff

Its such a relief that Moronho is off the market, now we can safely fire Emery without the chance of having him as a replacement.

Loser mentality that is plaguing the club, bet you want some unknown up and coming manager who will floor and you will blame financial doping .:rolleyes:

Ashybashy86

Putting aside that s**** have hired Mourinho, for a club supposedly in turmoil—with a new stadium to pay for—they've acted swiftly, and done what they believe is best for their club.

Then you have Arsenal, sitting on their hands, expecting some sort of miraculous change of fortunes—with the same inept coach, doing the same stupid things.

I've never been more worried about this club than I am now, simply because of the sheer lack of ambition.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Now that Sp**s have taken the burden of keeping Mourinho in London off our hands, we can go ahead & appoint the man who will, hopefully, lead us into a bold new era.

Arise, Sir Wilder. The Arsenal awaits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom