• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Balague thinks Arsenal and Everton could make announcements this week.

I’ll expect we’ve interviewed Arteta, Vieira and now Marcelino too, and will probably announce our choice anytime now.
No Pochettino?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Marcelino coming to London tying in with Balague mentioning him is more or less a stamp that we’ve interviewed him at least.

ScotsGooner89

I’m obviously all for Freddie while he’s in charge and hope he turns out well enough to turn our season around. I dont think he’s going to turn out to be this grand motivator though judging by his sideline presence so far. Im also not buying that because he’s a legend it’ll unite the fan base. If this forum is anything to go by there almost zero chance of that regardless.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I actively avoid this thread because the headlines are always disgracefully disappointing.

Arsenal need to view Pochettino as the equivalent of a world class player available on a free transfer and make the correct efforts. I feel like the board aren’t realising that some managers are worth more than players and that would be very stupid.

If we aren’t going for him then we can afford to poach and pay pretty much anyone else. Why are we going for average guys when we could be going for managers who have done amazing things recently *cough* Ten Hag *cough*.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I actively avoid this thread because the headlines are always disgracefully disappointing.

Arsenal need to view Pochettino as the equivalent of a world class player available on a free transfer and make the correct efforts. I feel like the board aren’t realising that some managers are worth more than players and that would be very stupid.

If we aren’t going for him then we can afford to poach and pay pretty much anyone else. Why are we going for average guys when we could be going for managers who have done amazing things recently *cough* Ten Hag *cough*.

Poch won't be free though, he'd be like 12M right?

When I look at the list of candidates I'd take him over most right now.

Manberg

Predator
For me it was clear during the whole game tonight that the the team lacks confidence, but we might see a turnaround now.

Sure confidence is low but we won’t get a turnaround. First of all we got City next in the league, not winning that. Second... West Ham were terrible. Worse than us.
Nothing changed except that we know Martinelli is a player.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If Raul hires Moreno or Marcelino I'll be gobsmacked, I can't believe Moreno is even on the radar now. I'd rather give Freddie or Arteta a go before Moreno.

clovis

Balague thinks Arsenal and Everton could make announcements this week.

I’ll expect we’ve interviewed Arteta, Vieira and now Marcelino too, and will probably announce our choice anytime now.

Vieira is not interested. He has always been a weird fellow. He is an Arsenal legend through and through but never developed any affection or loyalty for the club.

Joestlaachmkr

If Raul hires Moreno or Marcelino I'll be gobsmacked, I can't believe Moreno is even on the radar now. I'd rather give Freddie or Arteta a go before Moreno.
Well, you would never know since the board selected Emery ahead of candidates like Allegri, Enrique, Tuchel, Nagelsmann or Rodgers 18 months ago.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We are gonna make a short term mistake again and miss out on a good manager in the summer aren't we? :frustrated:

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
I'd take this dude over that scrub Arteta

giphy.gif

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Still poverty names really Marcelino is the best out of them tells you everything you need. Understandable where there no good managers available apart from pochy and Allegri

We should have stayed put with Emery then if we are gonna end up with Marcelino. I am all in for Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom