• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

morpho

Established Member
I’m obviously all for Freddie while he’s in charge and hope he turns out well enough to turn our season around. I dont think he’s going to turn out to be this grand motivator though judging by his sideline presence so far. Im also not buying that because he’s a legend it’ll unite the fan base. If this forum is anything to go by there almost zero chance of that regardless.
Just want to point out that this forum defenitely is nothing to go by...

clovis

Tito was also Pep’s #2 and he was brilliant for them before he succumbed to cancer. He would probably still be their manager today with better luck.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Arteta was high on my list when I was desperate for Emery to be replaced, I'm a lot less certain now. We really need someone who we know can manage people, have authority and be respected. Not saying he can't be that bit we just don't know.

Poch has to be number 1 but might not be possible. Allegri in the summer maybe but we also really need good communication. Think we are a bit ****ed for options really. Its classic Arsenal that we pick the worst possible time to fire our manager(s).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@David_Ornstein: “#AFC’s process, while we don’t know the exact status of it, is said to be thorough. That [communication] is one of the key areas they’ll be looking at. Yes, the likes of Ancelotti tick other boxes in terms of the vast European success and experience. But, I don’t know, I suspect, and could be completely wrong here, that #AFC are focusing towards the younger end & also the connection with #AFC. I’ve been told by a couple of people that Mikel Arteta is the number 1 target of #AFC now, and that’s been reported elsewhere too. Some feel it’s as close as being his decision, and some say he’s still got to come through a thorough interview process. Patrick Vieira is in the frame too. People might point to his underwhelming record, you could say, at #OGCN. But he has the #AFC connection, he has managed more than Arteta & Ljungberg, for example.”

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think we should wait until some of our trickier games are out the way so we don't start our new manager with a losing run.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Honestly, if we cant secure Potchettino now, then I believe the next best bet is to back Freddie until the end of the season.

We need a proper manager like Tuchel, Rose, Jardim, Nagelsman to come in and help us rebuild here. The next manager has to be a five year project, with intelligent work behind the scenes.

Also, confidence in Freddie has to be looked at as well. I cant see it being logical that we give the job to Arteta now, and undermine Ljundberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom