• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom de Plume

I suppose binning Emery and getting Potch in would be as ballsy a move as ever.

Id be all for it, we have a great young crop of players coming through and a manager who has done it at a high level for some years

Not being rude here, but...
All he has done at a high level for years is manage teams.
A CL finalist and 2nd/3rd in the EPL is not great.
In his time managing Southampton he probably achieved more with the youth he brought through and the sales

roz

Fake News Merchant
This is excellent news all round, good ol’ Sp**s never can resist being stupider than us.
Best Arsenal related news Ive heard in months though which is slightly depressing

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Poch to United I suspect. Unless he has a break and waiting to go to Madrid.

This is like us clinging on to **** players for years as we are too nice to sell them ffs.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Delete the poll.

Luis Enrique and Mourinho off the market in the space of 24 hours.
giphy.gif

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

How can people be thinking jose would be worse than Unai? Most people who think this seem to refer to how " toxic" he is. Look at the state of our team right now.

We're an absolute mess of a club. Wait until our schedule actually starts getting difficult in December. That useless **** we're now stuck with is going to have us dropping down the table like the sack of **** we're aspiring to be.

I can't help but to start to loathe this club.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Woke up to fantastic news today, we won't be getting Mourinho.

Might have a beer tonight. Sp**s are screwed. Celebrations r us.

All we have to do is appoint an exciting attacking manager now that threat and potential banana skin is lifted.

Last edited:

mpower2540

Won’t be long before Mourinho becomes frustrated with the lack of funds there and throws his toys out the pram. Most likely he’ll fall out with Levy and it’ll end in tears.

He’s got a much bigger job on his hands than people think. Their defence is shot and 3 of the 4 are walking out for nothing. Their most creative player can’t be arsed anymore and is going to piss off.....again for nothing. Son and Kane are completely carrying them. If Levy wasn’t prepared to trust Poch with a squad rebuild, why would he trust mourinho?? I find it baffling.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Won’t be long before Mourinho becomes frustrated with the lack of funds there and throws his toys out the pram. Most likely he’ll fall out with Levy and it’ll end in tears.

He’s got a much bigger job on his hands than people think. Their defence is shot and 3 of the 4 are walking out for nothing. Their most creative player can’t be arsed anymore and is going to piss off.....again for nothing. Son and Kane are completely carrying them. If Levy wasn’t prepared to trust Poch with a squad rebuild, why would he trust mourinho?? I find it baffling.
He's got a club spending 6th in the league, that's going to be a shock for the Spending One.

My prediction . . an initial temporary surge as always with new managers, then regression to mid table or below as everybody falls out. Kane, Ali, Erikson etc all put in for transfers. Mourinho throws his toys out of the pram at not having the money he wants. Mourinho sacked within 2 years.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
This club should be on the phone to Potch right now with the intent on sacking Emery after the Southampton game.
Start acting like a big club with ambitions.
Would be fully behind this, but I don't think Poch will comes to us after spending half a decade at our rivals'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom