• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lineup for Borothon IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudWalker

Anybody got any ideas. I hope Henry will start. We should try and win this one. Man U won the 1st treble. This is our chance to win the first quadruple .after that this team will be known as the greatest british team ever!!!

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Campbell Cole
Ljunberg Edu Viera Pires
Bergkamp Henry

ulto

wenger will not put out his strongest team
expect more of the same team that was there tuesday night
maybe with pires or one other first team member to try and put experience and class in the side!

henry will not play at all

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I think we proved yesterday, we don't need Thierry to play in this one. I'd like to Freddie in there, I think Gilberto will be back, maybe SW11 if he's fit. Hopefully Dennis'll play.
I'm not making any predictions as who I think should play will be a long way from Arsène's selection.

A

Anonymous

Seriously, why are people so bothered about winning this cup?
It is a nothing, pointless, stupid cup, for teams who have no chance of getting into Europe through the league.

It would be MADNESS to risk any of our top players, there is no point, and Wenger knows this.

Play the kids again, if we win great, but if we lose then really who cares?

reggiepaul

CloudWalker said:
Anybody got any ideas. I hope Henry will start. We should try and win this one. Man U won the 1st treble. This is our chance to win the first quadruple .after that this team will be known as the greatest british team ever!!!

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Campbell Cole
Ljunberg Edu Viera Pires
Bergkamp Henry

Nope

I reckon Edu will start along with Bentley, Quincy, Clichy, Cygan and even Stack. The rest will be rested for our 23rd chance of being unbeaten in the league.

lewdikris

Established Member
It'll be basically the same team as Tuesday. Bentley may play up front - even if him and Bergs are basically the same kinda player, he might as well. Quincey just doesn;t look a goal threat yet...

If Gilberto's fit he'll play. Maybe, if Wenger is remotely bothered about winning it one of Freddie or Bobby will play - but I doubt it. Or if Cesc is fit, maybe play him alongside Vieira, with Edu and Ray on the wings.

If Bergs is in the same kinda mood as yesterday we'll beat em. And no-one in their midfield can touch Paddy.

Eastrek

I reckon the team will be pretty similar to the 1st leg, except of course upfront.

Stack
Lauren/Toure
Cygan
Keown
Clichy
Parlour
Vieria (if fit...did he get injured yesterday, he went straight down the tunnel)
Gilberto
Bentley
Bergkamp
Smith/Quincy

If we beat Middlesbrough its pretty likely we will get Bolton, and in a one off match I'm convinced we will beat them!
It may not be the most coverted trophey, but a tropheys a trophey and when your this close why turn your nose up at it!

VCC

Sol said:
It is a nothing, pointless, stupid cup, for teams who have no chance of getting into Europe through the league.

It would be MADNESS to risk any of our top players, there is no point, and Wenger knows this.

Using that logic, why risk our top players for the FA Cup then?

Frankly, I expect a couple surprises. Maybe Henry on the bench. Vieira is suspended for the City game, so maybe he will play. Other than that, players like Parlour/Edu/Gilberto can hopefully help the youngsters to possibly come back and win the tie.

A

Anonymous

VCC said:
Sol said:

Using that logic, why risk our top players for the FA Cup then?

Frankly, I expect a couple surprises. Maybe Henry on the bench. Vieira is suspended for the City game, so maybe he will play. Other than that, players like Parlour/Edu/Gilberto can hopefully help the youngsters to possibly come back and win the tie.

Erm, because the FA Cup is not the league cup.
And there is NO CHANCE that Henry will be on the bench.

laolu

This is the team i think Wenger would play:

Stack

Toure Keown Cygan Clichy

Parlour Vieira Gilberto Edu

BErgy Bentley

With this team, we'll beat them comfortably

HEnry has ABSOLUTELY NO chance of playing

AFCG7

Established Member
I think Henry will play.. he'll need a little practice for our next game in the premiership.. look for Henry and Dennis to start this one..with Bentley again coming on as a sub.. most of the other players will be rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom