• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liverpool v Arsenal, Sunday 4pm

thegame24

Established Member
I tell you one thing.

that song they sing, oh oh oh oh we got the best midfield in the world etc lol

well i think we should redo it cause they couldnt touch hleb, rosicky, fabs and flams

the dawn raids

Established Member
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
Ade is getting too much stick..yesterday he was isolated for quite long periods of time..

thats fine. but it still doesnt excuse the fact his first touch is never consistent whatsoever. im not blaming him, im not calling him out, but its something hes got to improve upon or his place SHOULD be in jeopardy soon. because if youre not an out and out goalscorer playing up front, youre up there to hold the ball up and play people on. but if you cant play people on because youre too careless with the ball then what the hell good are you?

oh, and i didnt get the substitutions at all. clichy off for gilberto in particular was strange.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
the dawn raids said:
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
Ade is getting too much stick..yesterday he was isolated for quite long periods of time..

thats fine. but it still doesnt excuse the fact his first touch is never consistent whatsoever. im not blaming him, im not calling him out, but its something hes got to improve upon or his place SHOULD be in jeopardy soon. because if youre not an out and out goalscorer playing up front, youre up there to hold the ball up and play people on. but if you cant play people on because youre too careless with the ball then what the hell good are you?

oh, and i didnt get the substitutions at all. clichy off for gilberto in particular was strange.

not so when you consider gilberto took flamini's place and the flamster was pushed from midfield to LB.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
the dawn raids said:

As pointed out above, Matty went to left back, Gilberto came on and gave us a much stronger base in midfield. Flamini maybe could have gone off, I guess. I'm sure the deity had his reasons.

Lukazan

Established Member
He was okay defensively but absolutely horrible in offence. Kept giving the ball away whenever he became apart of the attack.

the dawn raids

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
the dawn raids said:

As pointed out above, Matty went to left back, Gilberto came on and gave us a much stronger base in midfield. Flamini maybe could have gone off, I guess. I'm sure the deity had his reasons.

yeah thats what was so puzzling, why not make a straight swap?

i just thought it was odd is all.

Tony Montana

Established Member
They say we have no end product. :roll:

AS to the invincible Arsenal... you are welcome to them, if you enjoy stroppy cheating play actors and a whiney, one-eyed manager. The football is silky but often pointless, what goos is seven or eight one-touch passes if they go across the midfield and back, before being lost forward in a mindless lob into Adebayor? Did they deserve the point? Yes, the couple pf incisive chances they created were wonderful. Did we get battered? Not a freaking bit of it. People need to look beyond the nonsense in the media and on Sky, this pretty boy football in October has not won Arsenal the league. Wait until they play a few more tough games away and see how they get on.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 97478.1000

banduan

Established Member
Tony Montana said:

AS to the invincible Arsenal... you are welcome to them, if you enjoy stroppy cheating play actors and a whiney, one-eyed manager. The football is silky but often pointless, what goos is seven or eight one-touch passes if they go across the midfield and back, before being lost forward in a mindless lob into Adebayor? Did they deserve the point? Yes, the couple pf incisive chances they created were wonderful. Did we get battered? Not a freaking bit of it. People need to look beyond the nonsense in the media and on Sky, this pretty boy football in October has not won Arsenal the league. Wait until they play a few more tough games away and see how they get on.

He saw us playing last year then, but missed all of this season...

Wenger14

Established Member
22 goals in 10 league games, 43 goals in 17 games in total. Says enough tbh.

To be fair though, on Sunday there were times when even I felt that we were playing a bit like the Arsenal from last season, dominate possession with not much end product. I blame 4-5-1 and Ade having a very poor game.

JazzG

Established Member
Tony Montana said:

They are delutional mate, like I've said before we played them off their own turf, hit the post twice, missed two open goals, scored a goal and should of had a penalty and they are making it out like we struggled for chances.

True Gooner

Established Member
They were playing "HOOF!" and they accuse us of not having an end product??
:lol:
Forget end product, they didnt even start to produce!
Even their free kick was given to them by Cesc, he obviously knew they would struggle ;) We all know that deep down they wish they could play like that. (I dont mean to sound conciete but doesnt everyone like playing good football?)(Of course weve won titles thanks to negative football as well)

Seriously, though. Liverpool had some very good chances no doubt. They could have killed the game off but over the 90 we had the best chances. In the first half we dominated but little to show for that. Apart from Ades shot in the 16 min. But Two open goals and/or hitting the post in the same move twice!! is not unproductive

alonso14

Established Member
mmmmmmm

i think you lot want to be touch less sensitive :D . I could trawl this forum and put up quotes that I could call ridiculous...however, its people posting on a Liverpool site on the internet...you will always get daft opinions and idiots..and yes they will be biased...its the nature of this type of forum

Arsenal fans should be comfortable with who and where they are and i wouldnt be worried what any opposition fan thinks or says.

That said, i dont think there was that much created, but if a side was going to win then it was you and if it had ended 1-2 I wouldnt have had any complaints..you had the better chances...the mroe I see of the penalty incident, the more I think it would have been a soft one.......however, Carragher should stop putting his hand on the shoulder of a striker cause he will soon get one given when maybe it wasnt

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom