• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lovin' The Arse...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pretty happy with my first thread, dudes and dudettes...glad you all got my very clever and subtle thread title connection, between Arse the football club, and arse the body part ;)

Want to give a shout out to my girl Miss Lavigne...as although there are many better/bigger asses out there, you don’t forget some of the first ones you loved!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
After seeing the thread title I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't the made by poster who kept putting on photos of Emma Stone in yoga pants. This forum needs more Emma Stone.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol: thread title rocks!

Been a convoluted journey. My order of falling into love was something like

Maradona (bigger than football) --> Argentina --> Batistuta --> Fiorentina (side trip into Roma) --> ManUre --> Henry --> Arsenal/Wenger

I have a huge soft spot for Wenger. Don't know if I would have come anywhere near Arsenal without the magnetism of Papa Wenger.

Manberg

Predator
I don’t have a romantic fairytale story. I switched on the tv one time and Arsenal were playing. Became a fan since. It’s only coincidental that I live in North London it could have been any team. I don’t even remember who our opponents were in that game.

By the way I went to the same school as Raheem Sterling. He was in the year below. I never spoke to him but I did see him around.

Top Bottom