• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Is Lucas Moura any good? Never been convinced when I’ve watched him play.

Anyway, unless we let more players go, I highly doubt we’ll sign anyone based on the last tweet from Ornstein.

Abominus

Not sure about him. Tim Vickery (Talksports South America expert) has called him the Brazilian Walcott in the past. It's taken us long enough to get rid of the English one, not sure i'd want his counterpart. Seems like he has better close control though, just maybe a lack of end product?

I guess a loan couldn't hurt.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Not sure about him. Tim Vickery (Talksports South America expert) has called him the Brazilian Walcott in the past. It's taken us long enough to get rid of the English one, not sure i'd want his counterpart. Seems like he has better close control though, just maybe a lack of end product?

I guess a loan couldn't hurt.

Well, at least a Brazilian Walcott would do it with more flair. :D

It seems Marquinos confirmed to Canal+ that Moura would be leaving. Whether or not to Arsenal remains to be seen.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/Sp**s-arsenal-transfer-lucas-moura-14185153

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Provided there’s no obligation to buy I don’t see the issue with a loan

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just ditch the academy if we are signing this player instead of developing some of our brilliant talents in a dead season.
This is where i totally agree with your "develope the youth FFS" stance. 100% Hydro! The season is dead. We've already handed starts to kids in the Europa. For the most part seeing them really live up to the challenge. Why not pump next year's squad full of experience using this campaign. We can still aim high in the Europa..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom