• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Defensively was good as always offer nothing forward so nothing new really but his passing yesterday was very like rest of the team.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's good at the job he's good at. More than you can say for our other CMs

That's the thing - his ball anticipation is incredible. He's competitive and makes presses opponents incessantly. People forget he's 23 and been in /out of the team for various reasons. He has the potential to be a £50m+ player if we use him in a 3 man midfield and he gets a string of starts. He needs a partner with an engine and physicality though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s looked fantastic for Uruguay and I’ve seen him at a high Level for us as well. People seem to make a lot of his poorer games though for some reason.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When he’s up to speed he is our best midfielder.
giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He did his job effectively. His comeback has been under the radar but I think he'll do well under Arteta-if he stays.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Didn't see the game but I'm to assume he played ok on what was his first start since returning from serious injury? Sounds encouraging

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Who’s better? Wait, let me get a laughing gif ready for your suggestion lol
It’s one of those ones where there’s no point in calling anyone our best midfielder. But it definitely isn’t Torreira.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I would of got rid last season after he was.crying when substituted in the Europa final defeat. He is not emotionally right to fight for the team in games and is reckless and clueless when making a challenge for the ball. Always gets booked
True. Garra Charrua my ass

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His value is still good we have to sell if good offer come in. He not useful for us and he off form too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom