• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

If it was a good profit that could be reinvested into a stronger more athletic dm then sure as we lack athleticism and bite in the middle

ArsenalFever

Would be selling and re-building every season with that kind of transfer mentality, that's what mid table clubs do. Arsenal would probably be better off building on what they already have rather than selling and buying, could make a case for maybe selling one their strikers to fuel the kitty and maybe looking at some of the youth to ship.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
"Already got an English teacher"

:lol:

After a year living in a country with a personal tutor you should be conversationally fluent tbh

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol I did try to bring it up. Seems I heard right.

London isn’t for everyone but I think he did reaffirm today that he was going to stay (if that means anything)

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Milan recruited their PR machine used lackeys like Fabrizio Romano to try and unsettle Torreira in order to lower the price just to be exposed and put back in their right place by his mate via twitter. :lol:

Those Italians are something else.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s got a young Italian girlfriend who he wants to please that probably always dreamed of shopping in milan every day. His old boss just became their manager and Milan still have a huge lure in Italy. I see the temptation.

I’m also frustrated that we haven’t yet issued a statement telling baldy squarely to **** off. If Harry Maguire is a 100m player, Lucas Torreira ain’t going nowhere for less than that.

Manberg

Predator
I don’t get it. London has nearly everything one could desire. It could be a cultural problem but there’s no reason why he can’t adapt like most of his peers do.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don’t get it. London has nearly everything one could desire. It could be a cultural problem but there’s no reason why he can’t adapt like most of his peers do.
Weather in London is horrible. It isn't for everyone, clearly.. Plenty people don't enjoy it

Impact

Established Member
Surprised by how keen people are for Torreira to stay and for us to build around him. Clearly a good player but his type of player cannot be that key to our future. Anchor men are a dime a dozen in the modern game. His weaknesses (height/strength) also limit his effectiveness. Ultimately, a good but not great player.

Selling him for around 2x what we paid would be amazing business. I mean I'm no scout and I could list at least 5 players who could match or outperform his current ability level. Club could easily replace him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Surprised by how keen people are for Torreira to stay and for us to build around him. Clearly a good player but his type of player cannot be that key to our future. Anchor men are a dime a dozen in the modern game. His weaknesses (height/strength) also limit his effectiveness. Ultimately, a good but not great player.

Selling him for around 2x what we paid would be amazing business. I mean I'm no scout and I could list at least 5 players who could match or outperform his current ability level. Club could easily replace him.

I like him but I'm not sure about building our midfield around someone that's built like a child.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
ok so he can't over jump anyone cause of his height, but why not talk about all the good stuff his stature enables him to do which most other players can't.
How many times does a modern fan need to be reminded of all the short players that became top class, or be shown a list that say big chunk of world's greatest were mostly on a short side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom