• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Your profile pic reminded me that I haven’t watched season two of the boys yet, is it as good as season 1?

Haven't watched it yet waiting for episodes to pile up. I love the show but sometimes the dialogue is so corny.

Only 3 episodes out so far and they are pretty good. New character Stormfront looks badass.

Is she actually badass or is she the new age Hollywood female badass they do? The latter I can't take seriously it's too cringey.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Haven't watched it yet waiting for episodes to pile up. I love the show but sometimes the dialogue is so corny.

Is she actually badass or is she the new age Hollywood female badass they do? The latter I can't take seriously it's too cringey.

Well you've got to see it. She is downplaying Homelander already!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
now Martinez gone expecting Torreira to join Torino in next few days hopefully we are starting to get sales going i just noticed we got 32 squad players :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Apparently Torino loan offer is awful. They wanted him for free loan. Incredible if true.

I don't know what paper this is but seriously doubt even if it's Italian team LaStampa who usually reliable today say loan with 25m obligation.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The Italian Verratti someone said here when we were signing him and told me to go support City because I was sceptical this was 10/10 transfer window. FFS...
Who said it? Verratti is already Italian so how could Torreira be the Italian Verratti. Wasn't too bright of a post.

Ashybashy86

I'd be pissed with Torino's offer too if we weren't so desperate to shift Non-HG players.
Torino can't afford Torreira's full wages, so I'm assuming a free loan will allow them to pay it. Then we get €25m at the end of the season.
I think we can spend that amount now since it's an obligation.

Seems like a piss-take, but I think this is a good deal for all parties.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Napoli have just sold Allan and they wanted Torreira before, why don't we just slide up to them and strike a deal?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
La Nazione report again Fiorentina will make last try to get Torreira for a loan with 25m obligation to buy.

So far seem all talks but no actions from Fiorentina or Torino. Fiorentina yesterday sold Benassi so it'll leave space in midfield even after signing Borja Valero.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
La Nazione report again Fiorentina will make last try to get Torreira for a loan with 25m obligation to buy.

So far seem all talks but no actions from Fiorentina or Torino. Fiorentina yesterday sold Benassi so it'll leave space in midfield even after signing Borja Valero.

Well surely accept that. No way we keep him. He has no used in this team. Get rid

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Good to see we not lowering our demands either of Fiorentina or Torino will be forced if they desperate

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Well you've got to see it. She is downplaying Homelander already!
In episode 4 the plot thickens around Stormfront. I like how they let her evil character slowly emerge to the audience but she will be a full on homicidal nazi before the season ends for sure.

Too bad they release one episode a week now. Takes away the joy of watching them a bit. Great show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom