• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Like I was saying the other day, 20m from one of these clubs in this market for Torreira was always fantasy.

Best thing we can do, I think, is a loan and hope to sell for 10-15m next summer after a good season in Serie A.

But he's an extremely average player, and again, the fact that Elneny is (rightly) chosen above him says it all. Just as we're not getting 20m for Elneny, we're not getting it for Torreira. These are mid-level players in Europe who you can find very easily and at most clubs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine calling someone an imbecile for falling asleep.

You asleep? Never.

tenor.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Torino complicate things no wonder we waiting for better offers. Still loan plus 24m obligation paid in 2 season shouldn't be problem for them
Isnt TuttoSport really unreliable?

I'm getting sick of this, someone buy this guy so we can the midfielder we want. Covid has completely ****ed us, it couldnt have come at a worse time for offloading our players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma also just got about 25M euros from Under transfer to Leicester so they have more money now to spend.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's safe to say that we should never ever buy a player from Serie A

I just hope that it will be over soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom