• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blrgooner

Established Member
If Torreira going to Atletico gets us Partey then I take back everything bad I ever said about him.
That said, Torreira is a much better fit at Atletico and La Liga football in general, than in the PL with us.
Yes. Don`t think he is a bad player. He is definitely an option for us though.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Usual Suspects closely monitoring Radio Uruguay as we speak

d673743ca727f54bdf817c9c32b686cf.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still think A.Madrid won't accept any swap deal even tho they need to sell before buying

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If this is just coming from South American sources I'd be pretty skeptical, not seen anything in Spain on this.

That said, would be hilarious, Cholo continues his descent into the deepest depths of Mou negative tactics hell choosing Torreira over Roca, allowing us to get Thomas.

Doubt it though, most likely bullshit, why would Atléti not have money for Roca and all of a sudden now have it for Torreira, and have decided to change targets a month later at that. Smells of wishful thinking from Uruguayan journos. One can hope, though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Partey x Torreira pivot would be lovely.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Still think A.Madrid won't accept any swap deal even tho they need to sell before buying
The El Gol Digital reports seems to confirm what the Uruguayan press have said. It won't be a swap but they could negotiate a deal for Partey that is lower than the €50m clause.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The other thing is if I was to guess how this involves Partey it wouldn’t be a straight swap.

They’d still ask for the 50M but instead they’d pay us for Torreira in a separate deal.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Simeone will know how to get the best out of a player like Torreira. He'll do well there, I feel. Good move for all parties ( No pun intended) involved, if it actually ends up happening.

We've been burnt too often with these sort of rumours for me to get too excited yet though.

Malky

Established Member
Nothing would start the week off better than seeing an update about this tomorrow with those 3 beautiful words - " here we go "

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The other thing is if I was to guess how this involves Partey it wouldn’t be a straight swap.

They’d still ask for the 50M but instead they’d pay us for Torreira in a separate deal.

Would that make sense as they cant use more than 25% of that? So would only be able to loan Torreira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom