• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Usual Suspects closely monitoring Radio Uruguay as we speak

d673743ca727f54bdf817c9c32b686cf.jpg

@GDeep™

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Still think A.Madrid won't accept any swap deal even tho they need to sell before buying
We'll have more than enough money though. Remember, we bid 25m + Guendo for Aouar after signing Gabriel and before selling Martinez as well. So add 45m to that 25m we have 70m to spend. 43m on Partey, another 25m needed for Aouar. Doable. WHo cares about debt

akhil

It could end up looking like the Artur, Pjanic deal on paper. BS 70 Mil for one and 60 Mil for the other with only 10 mil in actual cash changing hands. Basically helps with all the requisite accounting gimmicks with full sale price vs amortization.

Different numbers involved here of course.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Would that make sense as they cant use more than 25% of that? So would only be able to loan Torreira.

Sell them Torreira for £7.5m and sign Partey for £30m. Just thinking out loud here but that sort of works. They save £15m, we save £15m, they meet the requirements of their transfer restrictions.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sell them Torreira for £7.5m and sign Partey for £30m. Just thinking out loud here but that sort of works. They save £15m, we save £15m, they meet the requirements of their transfer restrictions.

Considering we offered cash + Guendouzi it might just be easier to offer the same cash + Torreira.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Where's all my accounting/maths nerds at? I need ya'll to explain how the Pjanic/Arthur deal was made to avoid FFP. I think something similar could be on the cards for Partey and Torreria.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Where's all my accounting/maths nerds at? I need ya'll to explain how the Pjanic/Arthur deal was made to avoid FFP. I think something similar could be on the cards for Partey and Torreria.

Dont really know at all but my guess it has something to do with it being done within a fiscal year, so the books gets...cleaned (?) i dont know though cuz im dumb with numbers. Once i told a girl with pride that i packed a 4 incher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom