• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy from Sweden

Until we know exactly what the deal is, if there is a deal, why don't we just relax a little and not get our knickers in a twist before throwing all the toys out of the pram.

If Torreira goes to Atletico in a loan deal and Arsenal want Partey don't you think both parts will do whatever they can to find the smoothest deal that will benefit both in the best way possible. There are rules that maybe complicate things slightly and I would like to think that both parts try their best to find a solution to this. Maybe that also is why things have been taking some time.

Just some speculation. So seriously, relax. At least until we know what's going on. Cause in all honesty, we have no idea. Neither do the journalists and Gunnerblog and his mates at The Athletic.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
We're in a weak negotiation stand point, they want Lucas, we want Partey, but they want to keep Partey and we want to get rid of Torreira.

They can just hold there ground and have both if they want unless we pay the RC.
Or they can hold their ground and have neither? There are other teams interested in Torreira. I don't see why we have to abide by what they want when they have refused to play ball all window.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s a non-Ornstein Athletic article. Believe it when I see it.

Clearly playing catch up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's the point of loaning him? He'll be an even worse player by the time Simeone is done with him and his value will be on the floor.

Iceman10

Established Member

So it's not loan with obligation. Can't believe teams that broke i mean seriously

Countdown to transfer window. Mind games until now but buying clubs should start to become more serious this week. The main problem with Atleti is they are desperate for a new forward also, so the main value with this could end up as goodwill for helping with a Partey transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom