• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I know our transfer negotiation team is terrible but we also have been very very unlucky in this transfer window. The only clubs that want our players our the clubs that are broke

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This is a big wind up! Although a loan makes sense for Atletico. They're broke and they wouldn't need to pay for Torreria.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Uruguayan journalist said he very close to join A.Madrid I'm not believing matteo with this one we don't even know what type of offer is this

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Just get him gone ffs. Loan is superb. We'll sell him next year.
Yeah I don’t really get why a loan would be so bad, if buying him isn’t an option for them. He’d fit Simeone perfectly and probably raise his value over the course of the year. If it helps us negotiate terms
for Partey I wouldn’t mind

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Torreira was included as part of a bid for Partey then it wouldn't need to be a loan as Atletico wouldn't have to pay anything. Perhaps Atletico are pushing for a loan because they're ultimately unsure of Torreira's actual quality and want to see him over the course of a season?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The journalist from Uruguay seemed pretty confident in his tweet so I reckon Torreira to Atletico is more a question of when and not if. We can forget about all these irrelevant **** teams in Serie A.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
There is absolutely no justification of Loaning him out with an option to buy unless we’re getting Partey for less than his RC or we have the money and not a financial decision but just to move him on to make up room for non HG

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Why are people getting annoyed with Atletico for proposing a straight loan?

We're in a weak position, trying to shift players out. Atletico know that and want to take advantage. We'd do the same on their position. I mean we bent over Villarreal for Santi when they were in a position of weakness, no Arsenal fans were complaining about that.

If people stopped taking every rumour on Twitter as gospel before the facts come out they'd get a lot less worked up.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
At the end of the day, as long as we get Partey I wouldn’t care less what happens to Torreira. Whether he stays, sold or loaned out

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So how would loan with option to buy prompt Torino to up their bid?

I mean Atletico aren't even offering money like Torino, wasn't their's an obligation to buy?

Bigger loan fee I suppose but let’s be honest, there’s not a ****ing chance he’s choosing Fiorentina or Torino over Atletico.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So how would loan with option to buy prompt Torino to up their bid?

I mean Atletico aren't even offering money like Torino, wasn't their's an obligation to buy?
Nobody confirmed that di marzio said nothing about Torino wanting Torreira reliable papers in Torino said nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom