• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Bigger loan fee I suppose but let’s be honest, there’s not a ****ing chance he’s choosing Fiorentina or Torino over Atletico.

This is a problem I have thought of. Surely Torreira now wants only Atletico.

Arsenal has to sell him where he wants to go. Or they can force him to stay, but that makes no sense.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
This is a problem I have thought of. Surely Torreira now wants only Atletico.

Arsenal has to sell him where he wants to go. Or they can force him to stay, but that makes no sense.
This is another problem. Clubs knowledge of our desperation to offload players hasn’t helped us at all

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Just gotta see if this escalates in the next 3 days dont think anyone really know what is going on.
Arsenal want Partey but are unable to meet his RC ATM. Atletico want Torreira but don’t have any money.

I think it’s best for all parties to just negotiate a player + cash deal, which will eventually happen imo

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Alright this is pretty clearly bullshit haha.

Atléticos can breath easier. Imagine having a shoestring budget and coming away with Torreira as your one summer signing. Roca can at least pass a football.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Alright this is pretty clearly bullshit haha.

Atléticos can breath easier. Imagine having a shoestring budget and coming away with Torreira as your one summer signing. Roca can at least pass a football.

They paid over the odds for a washed up Morata, I wouldn’t be surprised if they go for Torreira imo.

We shouldn’t accept any loans tbh he’ll get found out and then we’ll be in the same situation this time next summer.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
They paid over the odds for a washed up Morata, I wouldn’t be surprised if they go for Torreira imo.

We shouldn’t accept any loans tbh he’ll get found out and then we’ll be in the same situation this time next summer.

Yeah, but the fact that the sources are really crap and there's nothing to suggest Atléti has any interest in Torreira--while there is a lot to suggest they see Roca as their priority option, from real sources--makes it easy to call it bullshit.

That Cholo is capable of liking a player like Torreira and making a bad signing like that, I don't rule out. That he's capable of making that his only signing in this covid market and dire economic circumstances becomes harder to believe. But atm it's clearly a nothing rumour not really worthy of discussion. Hope that Torino comes through with something of an offer, in short.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yeah, but the fact that the sources are really crap and there's nothing to suggest Atléti has any interest in Torreira--while there is a lot to suggest they see Roca as their priority option, from real sources--makes it easy to call it bullshit.

That Cholo is capable of liking a player like Torreira and making a bad signing like that, I don't rule out. That he's capable of making that his only signing in this covid market and dire economic circumstances becomes harder to believe. But atm it's clearly a nothing rumour not really worthy of discussion. Hope that Torino comes through with something of an offer, in short.

The sources are fairly good, unlike your posts.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I see the "not hapenning" brigade is out in force already.

No one trully expects this to get us Partey, but maybe let people have a bit of hope before we start seeing a Lucas-Elneny double pivot starting at cup games?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why Simeone is highly rated by Arsenal fans.

What has he done to deserve this reputation? It sounds like people are describing an elite manager.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I see the "not hapenning" brigade is out in force already.

No one trully expects this to get us Partey, but maybe let people have a bit of hope before we start seeing a Lucas-Elneny double pivot starting at cup games?
Yeah, don't get that, never have. Are people that thoroughly miserable they have to crush everything? Arts has already said he wants two midfielders so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom