• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
If we don't bring in Aouar, this is the worse transfer window since the Cech one. Willan on a three year deal, we lost a class goalkeeper, Cedric, a dubious loan deal for Torreira and no midfield improvements

Out of all our signings I only see Gabriel turning out really well. Rest of the lot are bang average.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Trying to stay positive on this. If he has a decent loan, his value will rise and hopefully the market recovers next summer.

truth_hurts

But don't Madrid have an option so he then he goes for relative peanuts I.e. less than 20 milion

I'm really hopeful that the intricacies of the deal have been kept from the media and that figure is way off.

I agree if the option is for 20m or less it's disgusting unless of course they are paying a loan fee like we have with Ceballos.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Atletico will definitely be buying him for that next summer which is good news.

However we have done them a massive favour there. That's so cheap compared to what we were supposedly offering.

This better sweeten the Partey deal.

Sydney-Gooner

Atletico will definitely be buying him for that next summer which is good news.

However we have done them a massive favour there. That's so cheap compared to what we were supposedly offering.

This better sweeten the Partey deal.

Very very doubtful.

It's the only thing that would make this turd sandwich of a deal somewhat palatable.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Playing under Simone he’ll look outstanding am sure his value will increase

If he plays well and enjoys Atletico he simply says to Arsenal the only club I want to sign for is them meaning no competition and us having no choice but to sell for cheap. Its poor business on our side and has no advantage for us. He isnt even on high wages.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Liverpool are EPL champions and arguably the best team in Europe right now. Torreira is a castaway on an 8th place team that happened to win a cup. And he's not home grown, or particularly young. You can hope to make wine out of donkey piss, but normally it doesn't work so well.

New members already posting better than most of this forum, you love to see it.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We signed him for around 20-25M off the back of a great season. What kind of value were you guys expecting to get in the option clause. To recoup 20M on him would be great.

truth_hurts

Torreira, rising in value?
That's some topclass weed you are smoking right now.

I dont smoke son. Why would Torreria's value decrease by playing for a top European team in the champions league as opposed to benching for a Europa league club?

Explain please.

Worst case scenario is next summer, the Italian clubs come in for him again for similar amounts touted this summer.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I dont smoke son. Why would Torreria's value decrease by playing for a top European team in the champions league as opposed to benching for a Europa league club?

Explain please.

Worst case scenario is next summer, the Italian clubs come in for him again for similar amounts touted this summer.

Atletico have an option to buy at €18m. If he does well that’s what they’ll be buying him for no matter what.

daron christie

I don’t know what people expected selling to a club with no money a new stadium to pay for and who furloughed their whole staff....we should of stayed clear and just took Partey ...A.Madrid are never going to splash the cash as they have to repay the government

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Raul would of got over 4 times thar fee (the miracle of Iwobi!).

Vinai is just giving quity players away for nothing.

Kysus

Explain please.

Why would anyone line up to sign a nothing player for 20mil?
He will barely feature at Atletico, the market will also not recover in a year, especially not in a way that random italian clubs can spend that kinda money.
We basicially just gave them an almost free backup for a year while they make money selling Herrera..

truth_hurts

Atletico have an option to buy at €18m. If he does well that’s what they’ll be buying him for no matter what.

Okay. That's poor business. As stated, I dan only hope/expect they are paying a loan fee of say 5m euros.

truth_hurts

Why would anyone line up to sign a nothing player for 20mil?
He will barely feature at Atletico, the market will also not recover in a year, especially not in a way that random italian clubs can spend that kinda money.
We basicially just gave them an almost free backup for a year while they make money selling Herrera..

You seem to know a lot about the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom