• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I gotta hand it to Atletico. They basically have torreira ready with medical done in case they may need him last min if hey find buyer. If not he can stay here. While we going to less than 2 days and we don’t know if he will go. If they don’t find buyers for their deadwood he stays

like just when you thought we couldn’t be more incompetent we have our player have medical and taking pics at another club with no deal fully agreed

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I gotta hand it to Atletico. They basically have torreira ready with medical done in case they may need him last min if hey find buyer. If not he can stay here. While we going to less than 2 days and we don’t know if he will go. If they don’t find buyers for their deadwood he stays

like just when you thought we couldn’t be more incompetent we have our player have medical and taking pics at another club with no deal fully agreed

The whole window has slowly turned into a full blown disaster. AM's favorite "getting bent over by" has certainly been used a bit too inflationary, but it's dead on point for now

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
In what way does this deal actually help us at all?

Am I a fool? Are we just offering to strengthen Atlético on their terms, if they sell, and we don't get a guaranteed transfer fee. All the while they won't negotiate on the player we are interested in.

Can someone paint me any kind of hypothetical way this works for us?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
In what way does this deal actually help us at all?

Am I a fool? Are we just offering to strengthen Atlético on their terms, if they sell, and we don't get a guaranteed transfer fee. All the while they won't negotiate on the player we are interested in.

Can someone paint me any kind of hypothetical way this works for us?
Only way of telling is seeing where we're at this time Monday really.

African Flair

Maybe this helps us to get Partey over but looks doubtful. So why the **** are we giving them him for basically nothing? We don't have a midfield. They refuse to negotiate for Partey. Whomever sanctioned this one has to be sack, Arteta might be excused but certainly has to be explained.

Token Yank

Maybe this helps us to get Partey over but looks doubtful. So why the **** are we giving them him for basically nothing? We don't have a midfield. They refuse to negotiate for Partey. Whomever sanctioned this one has to be sack, Arteta might be excused but certainly has to be explained.
Goodwill Relations

Kav

Established Member
This is why you just tell some players that they are staying no matter what. Let them get their heads focused on the season and only sell them if a good offer comes in. Now he will be unsettled if he doesn’t get the transfer and he was already playing crap before. :facepalm:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yes your guy is going a.Madrid need to make space in squad first

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom