• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Valencia should be a good destination for him and us tbh. Goes straight into the starting line up and would pretty much be their best midfielder. Very likely to give us a sizeable fee in the summer.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Valencia should be a good destination for him and us tbh. Goes straight into the starting line up and would pretty much be their best midfielder. Very likely to give us a sizeable fee in the summer.
Sizeable fee? Valencia are broke and in big financial trouble

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am not asking from much from my club, I just want us to SELL players...no loans, no leaving at the end of their contracts, sell them to another team for a fee.

Can we please start doing this Arsenal?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Lucas Torreira getting both La Liga and Seria A winner medals in one season?
BigPoppaPump isn't ready for this I am afraid.

Will we be laughing when the papers inevitably make the link between Torreira to Inter and Erikssen to Arsenal?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How he is happy and he can't get minutes at A.Madrid. All he do these is being at home in Madrid

Iceman10

Established Member

Torreira cost us around 25m. We can’t be letting him go for nothing or next to nothing. There had better be a good fee or at least a loan with a good buy clause amount. The idea to pull him back from Atletico really was to loan him out somewhere else to have more regular minutes for the shopping window, to work his asset value back up a bit before the summer transfer window.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very likely he'll stay at A.Madrid and we'll be forced to sell for 15m euros this summer. We not getting 25m for him forget about it he been bad for 2 years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom