<

Malang Sarr

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by El Duderino, Jul 8, 2020.

1. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

1.82m tall according to his wiki

Sammy1887 likes this.
  2. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

That's taller than @OnlyOne . I'll take him.

OnlyOne and El Duderino like this.
  3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

hmm Leipzig searching for Upamecano replacement?

4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Tier 1 Height

**** player **** source no thanks.

Sammy1887 likes this.
  5. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

We should be all over this. Free, can play left CB, and left back. Probably one of the best passers out of all the young French centre halves. Probably go to Leipzig though.

6. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Cant believe his next club isnt already sorted. Had since January if moving outside of Ligue 1.

7. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

Don't know enough about the player myself to have an opinion but the fact that Leipzig is keen on him backs up you assessment. Their recruitment has been spot on. Unfortunately, I doubt we are able to make a move for him early enough since we must clear out some CBs before bringing in new ones. Under the unpredictable financial environment, due to COVID, I suspect players don't want to be in a contractless situation for a long so we will probably miss the boat.

8. Tom349

Tom349 Well-Known Member

Got no idea if this guy can defend or not but he is the right profile for the type of CB we would be looking for if playing with three at the back. Would be a significant upgrade on the ball than the dumb **** Kolasanic.

9. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

10. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

No surprise that we're linked with him. No brainer. Promising 20 year old left-footed ball playing CB available on a free.

He probably goes to Leipzig to replace Upamecano. I'd be fine with that if it us that Upamecano goes to.

11. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

Posted only a couple of hours ago.

If I speak...

12. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Upamecano to Arsenal and Sarr to Leipzig makes more sense than Sarr to Arsenal. He's probably not the finished article yet and could learn in the safety of the Bundesliga. People forget that the bundesliga is proper sh*t and that's why young players can develop there. He ain't ready for the Barclays.

13. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Yeah probably needs a degree in economics first

JENSON_GUNNER likes this.
  14. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Decent left footed option but we’ve already committed to Mari. Would be pointless to add more depth options, club needs ready made talent on the back line. This would only make sense if we truly see a massive clear out this summer of defenders.

15. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

@Notorious Big

16. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Interesting as replacement of Kolasinac? Kolasinac is on high wages (£100k) and could fetch a decent fee I imagine (€10-15m), while being an absolutely terrible footballer.

Malang can play LB and would be better in a 3 at the back I imagine.

17. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

Toby Andrl likes this.
  18. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

He’s better as a LCB in a back 3. I personally wouldn’t be a fan of flogging Kolasinac for an unproven CB who can play LB. We all know of Tierney’s fitness issues and I’d shiver at playing someone like that at LB in a Champions League run in for months (god forbid).

19. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

Toby Andrl and Notorious Big like this.
  20. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

We've been tracking Sarr for a long time too.

bingobob likes this.