• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malang Sarr

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we are genuinely interested in him he knows by now.

Is the deal breaker Europa League football? In all honesty I couldnt see it.

Is there a more interesting offer on the table who may offer more than us in terms of money, playing time and success? Probably.

Mikel right now should have been in contact with players and agents and already know if Europa league is a deal breaker.

They should know how much we have to spend with and without Europe.

If its 40m plus sales without Europe we go to Partey and say we want you we can pay do you want to come? It's a simple yes or no.

If we have less than 40m budget Europa league isnt making much difference. 20m maybe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Definitely mean no Upamecano if Sarr signing happem but hopefully we'll rid of some our unwanted players Mustafi Holding Sokratis all should been gone.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The problem he only about 6 ft so many people will complain. But we already have Mari and Saliba who are tall so we need to mix

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I figured this would be a goer. He's free so he's definitely a more attractive option to the brass in the event that we don't get Europa.

He won't solve all our problems but he has decent pedigree. My main bone of contention with him is that he's not very tall and isn't the most composed of defenders but he's young, has quite a bit of experience and very comfortable in possession.

I'd much rather we get Gabriel but I'm relatively content with Sarr, I believe him to have higher upside than pretty much all our defenders bar Saliba.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Saliba next to Sarr could work, who knows. Do we need to spend 70m on a CB to become significantly better? Yes. Can we do that now? No. Is there any point in spending money on pointless stop gaps? No.

Go all out for creativity this window.

Ashybashy86

I figured this would be a goer. He's free so he's definitely a more attractive option to the brass in the event that we don't get Europa.

He won't solve all our problems but he has decent pedigree. My main bone of contention with him is that he's not very tall and isn't the most composed of defenders but he's young, has quite a bit of experience and very comfortable in possession.

I'd much rather we get Gabriel but I'm relatively content with Sarr, I believe him to have higher upside than pretty much all our defenders bar Saliba.
I don't think his height would be an issue. He's taller than Aké and has a good leap. With the other attributes you mentioned, I think he'd be a decent signing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I thought it was strange he hadn’t signed with anyone yet. He’s probably waiting for us to make a formal offer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
For 21 years to make 120 appearance with Nice is impressive he must started playing first team football at age of 17.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I thought it was strange he hadn’t signed with anyone yet. He’s probably waiting for us to make a formal offer.
Desperately need to get rid of Sokratis Mustafi Holding Can't see us giving a contract to Sarr until we free space

Latest posts+

Top Bottom