• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City CL Ban Overturned

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'm talking about Cesc. :lol:

tenor.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We are now at the stage where it is definitively all about the money. I hope a rich owner will take over Town.

With Huddersfield and Orban, we can relive the times of Attila the Hun. Goulash to all and sundry and a tokay for Yorkshire. We will lay waste to Leeds, and subjugate their paltry club.

Pretty sure a professional PR agency can sell this in a more refined manner, but you get the gist.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The irony, Chelsea set the precedent for this and he was one of the main culprits. Chelsea were the only ones with money like that back then and it was even more grotesque.

I don't think I want to watch football anymore, it's all so bleak.

Those two bolded words jumped out to me while processing the CAS decision.
After City overturned their ban I almost started to feel sorry for Leicester and Wolves as this decision severely damaged their hopes of getting CL. Then I remembered Leicester paying a fine of £3m to the EFL the season they got promoted because they broke FFP rules, and Wolves buying the captain of a team that regularly plays in the CL while they just finished 15th in the Championchip.

This situation didn't just highlight the irony of people breaking the rules complaining of other rule breakers it also at the same time made it clear just how bleak the footballing landscape has become.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom